Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (47 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
INTER'S CONDOLENCES TO JUVENTUS
Friday, 15 December 2006 21:43:23

MILAN - Massimo Moratti and FC Internazionale offer their deepest condolences to Juventus and the families of the academy players who died in today's tradegy at the Mondo Juventus training facility.

From the Inter official site.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
I've just come in & onto the forum to find the game was cancelled due to these sad circumstances.

Tragedy to the bianconero center
Two young people of the Caps die

In the afternoon two 17 year olds have fallen in a small lake of the sport center of Vinovo. It recovers to you in deprived of hope conditions, are died to late evening. Juve-Cesena's match was postponed.
The National Fire Departments outside from the bianconero center. Ansa
TURIN, 15 Decembers 2006 - Juventus-Cesena, week 16 of serie B, has not been played. Behind the dismissal of the game, asked and obtained from the players of Deschamps, there is unfortunately a tragedy that has hit the Turinese club: two boys of the Caps have fallen in a small lake inside of the sport center of Vinovo. The two young people, Riccardo Neri and Alessio Ferramosca, had both 17 years. Endured after the recovery from part of the National Fire Departments, the bianconera society has circulated an official notice in which it announced the passing of the boys. The doctors right have put into effect all the procedures of resuscitation of the case and solos to late evening the sanitary ones of the Cto have declared Alessio Ferramosca officially dead, while to the Molinette all the tried ones you to revive Riccardo Neri, joined in conditions deprived of hope due to the serious state of hypothermia, were in vain.
The incident has happened around to the 17 in an artificial small lake that rises inside of the sport center Mondo Juve. The lake is approximately 50 meters long, & 30 metres wide and at least 4-5 meters deep. The alarm was raised by team-mates who had attended the two for the beginning of the sitting invano.
According to one first reconstruction of National Fire Department the two boys, in the attempt to recover the footballs, would have lain in wait for on the edge of the bathtub (totally waterproofed with plastic burlaps) slipping inside. The found again traces make to suppose that they have put the feet on the cloth and are ended in the icy water without possibilityof escape. Still it has not been possible to assess if they are ended in the bathtub at the same time or if before it has fallen & the second has lost the equilibrium in the attempt to save the companion.
Neri, goalkeeper, was of origins flourishing some and had arrived to the Juventus two years ago from the Empoli, while Ferramosca, that it played from centrocampista, resided to Turin with the family & was to Vinovo from hardly two months, coming from from a Turinese dilettantistico club (the Athletic Mirafiori) of which the father he is president. To Vinovo, on the place of the tragedy, they are arrives the relatives to you of the boys, the d.s. Dry and the trainer of the portieri Rampulla.
The Alloy soccer, in agreement with the Figc, has decided to make to respect on the fields of To and B a gathering minute. 15 the 14 the Juventus-Cesena contest could be recovered or January.
(My apologies for the google translation)
:cry: :cry: Poor Alessio & Riccardo! May they RIP & my condolences to both their families.:cry: :cry:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
nice move from moratti, even though I remember that JUVE were the first to offer them their condolences when Faschetti passed away!!!
anyway thanks to their noble feelings

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
What is being called an artificial lake is not really a lake.... it is a rainwater catching reservoir, so it was a rain water which is more difficult to swim in and practically frozen which makes it worse.
Who knows. The media seem to be annoucing conflicting reports every hour. At 1st it was Ferramosca who was still alive, than it was switched to Neri.

This has really ruined my day. Very sad news.

I hear a moment of silence will be shown across calcio, is that true?

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Came now back home and read it on different Pages. Very very sad day for all juventinis around in the world.

I think it would be a nice move of all the members in the Forum to edit theyr Signatures and add "RIP Riccardo Neri and Alessio Ferramosca"

Btw Nice move from the Inter Clan.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Who knows. The media seem to be annoucing conflicting reports every hour. At 1st it was Ferramosca who was still alive, than it was switched to Neri.

This has really ruined my day. Very sad news.

I hear a moment of silence will be shown across calcio, is that true?

Yes, its true.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i dont know everyone of you guys but i still cant believe it.. its really shocking... it must be so hard for there families, passing from being so proud of there children for they playing with juventus, and finding themselves loosing there childreen because of the love for that club... i still cant understand how 2 players pick up the balls for a club like juventus.. may they rest in peace.. and may god be with them.. and after these hard times may brighter day come for Juventus because these is the worse period in all of our history, and im glad thtat we can live it to help our club get trough it, we arent only good to watch the 5th of May but also in the hard times...

Mar 24, 2006

MILAN - Massimo Moratti and FC Internazionale offer their deepest condolences to Juventus and the families of the academy players who died in today's tradegy at the Mondo Juventus training facility.

nice attitude from moratti , but afterall it changed nothing , they're still stupid moron :tdown:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Respect...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)