Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Here is the whole list for our Berretti team:

http://www.juventus.com/uk/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1369000&ID=4390

FERRAMOSCA was a midfielder who joined Juve before afew months from a club near Turin called Atletico-Mirafiori. His father is that club's president.

NERI was a goalkeeper whose origin is from Florence. He came from Empoli before two seasons...
Yeah...
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1225678#post1225678

In a clear violation of double-posting by me, I think this warrants an exception. So I'll also post this link also in the main news thread for those who are curious so it's obvious.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They didn't let them go, they just went. The team realized they were missing later.
Think about it. 17 years old -- how much do you now about danger? You go out to fetch a ball in the lake. You get in, not realizing how freezing cold it is. You're in trouble because you can't really swim and your muscles freeze up. A teammate notices and tries to jump in to save you...

It's a freak accident, but it's not unfathomable.

Tifosotto

Aug 15, 2004
i cant believe it. incredible! i hope there's a chance for alessio. pray for him and his mate!

r.i.p

thx @ all guy who post informations 'bout this horrible accident

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Just think about all that has happened to our club since the summer: Pessotto, demotion, Francesco Romeo's death and now this this.
weve had a hard year no questions, i just wish it hadnt involved these premature deaths, relegation i can accept, but the other things are just demoralising

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Just think about all that has happened to our club since the summer: Pessotto, demotion, Francesco Romeo's death and now this this.
This things can only bring together club, players & supporters closer , you know there is a saying that after the rain the sun comes up.

Sep 13, 2006
I hope Alessio will make it. Just pray
People. let us come to terms with reality... unfortunately BOTH players are dead, and they have been so for hours now.

That is the OFFICIAL NEWS coming from all sources : Juventus, Carabinieri, news agencies, Lega Calcio, etc etc.

Its useless trying to raise false hopes. Whether we like it or not, the voice that Alessio is still alive has come only from someone who knows someone else that has a friend that works in Turin`s hospital, and from some unmentioned TV stationed.

The official sources announce the death, urban legends say there is still some hope... that`s the summary of the situation.... unfortunately....

memo

Nov 18, 2005
People. let us come to terms with reality... unfortunately BOTH players are dead, and they have been so for hours now.

That is the OFFICIAL NEWS coming from all sources : Juventus, Carabinieri, news agencies, Lega Calcio, etc etc.

Its useless trying to raise false hopes. Whether we like it or not, the voice that Alessio is still alive has come only from someone who knows someone else that has a friend that works in Turin`s hospital, and from some unmentioned TV stationed.

The official sources announce the death, urban legends say there is still some hope... that`s the summary of the situation.... unfortunately....
so pray for the souls
i dont care about what you think or about the "official news"
just belive

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

dont you think we all know that??? no matter what we are all clinging to the hope that Alessio is still alive, however slight that hope may be, you should do the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)