Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (4 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
It seems that Ferramosca, one of the two guys, isn't dead (yet). The medical staff is doing their best to try to save him. Let's pray for him...

Deleted member 2609

kl what do you study my cousins in your year at aston diong chemical engineering

Can you two get a room or something, a very tragic incident occureed not so long ago and this thread was about the game....not your studies:disagree:

RIP Juve Beretta

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
<B>Annegano due giovani della Juve<br>Rinviata la partita con il Cesena</B>

Lo speaker annuncia il rinvio della partita
TORINO - Due giovani calciatori della formazione Berretti della Juventus sono annegati oggi pomeriggio in un laghetto all'interno del centro sportivo Mondo Juve a Vinovo (Torino). Alessio Ferramosca, di Torino, e Riccardo Neri, fiorentino, entrambi di 17 anni, sono morti cercando di recuperare alcuni palloni finiti nel laghetto durante l'allenamento. I compagni di gioco non si sono accorti dell'incidente se non dopo parecchio tempo quando, rientrando negli spogliatoi, hanno trovato gli abiti dei due amici ancora appesi agli attaccapanni.

Il laghetto artificiale del centro sportivo è una vasca di raccolta dell'acqua piovana lunga circa 50 metri, larga 30 e profonda 4-5 metri. I vigili del fuoco hanno fatto una prima ipotesi sull'accaduto. I due ragazzi volevano recuperare i palloni finiti in acqua e si sono appostati al bordo della vasca che è totalmente impermeabilizzata con teli di plastica. Le tracce ritrovate fanno supporre che abbiamo messo i piedi sul telo che è scivoloso e siano finiti nell'acqua gelida senza possibilità di scampo. Non è ancora stato possibile accertare se siano finiti nella vasca contemporaneamente o se prima sia caduto uno e il secondo abbia perso l'equilibrio nel tentativo di salvare il compagno.

A causa del grave lutto che ha colpito la squadra bianconera, l'incontro Juventus-Cesena in programma stasera, non si è giocata. "La gara - ha detto lo speaker annunciando il rinvio della partita - non sarà disputata. Un grave incidente ha colpito la società. Il dirigente sportivo Alessio Secco, i dirigenti e i giocatori hanno deciso di non giocare la partita che verrà recuperata nel 2007".

Per ricordare la scomparsa dei due giovani calciatori, la Lega Calcio, in accordo con la Figc, ha deciso di far rispettare sui campi di A e B un minuto di raccoglimento.

can anyone translate this? It explains the whole story.
The artificial lake is 50x30m and 4-5m deep. the guys must have slipped on the plastic material that grants the impermeability. The firemen haven't discovered yet if the two guys fell in the water together or if one slipped and the other got in the water su save him.
Their teammates realized something was wrong only when, returning in the lockerroom they found the two guys' clothes still there.

In respect for what happened this weekend Serie A and Serie B will observe a minute of silence.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
The artificial lake is 50x30m and 4-5m deep. the guys must have slipped on the plastic material that grants the impermeability. The firemen haven't discovered yet if the two guys fell in the water together or if one slipped and the other got in the water su save him.
Their teammates realized something was wrong only when, returning in the lockerroom they found the two guys' clothes still there.

In respect for what happened this weekend Serie A and Serie B will observe a minute of silence.

Thank you for your effort, Isha.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
" L'Inter è stata fra le prime società a manifestare il proprio cordoglio con un comunicato diffuso dal sito nerazzurro: "Il presidente Massimo Moratti e tutta la F.C. Internazionale sono vicini, con profonda commozione, alla Juventus e alle famiglie colpite dal gravissimo lutto".

Inter Milan represented by Moratti is one of the first clubs to send its condolences to Juve for the two victims...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Can you two get a room or something, a very tragic incident occureed not so long ago and this thread was about the game....not your studies:disagree:

RIP Juve Beretta
do you want to shut your mouth considering we stopped talking about that about half an hour ago because we realised it was disrespectful. I know a tragic accident has occured and i am as upset as everyone else if not more so, i dont see why you have to make such a ridiculous comment at an innapropriate time aswell, what a hypocrite

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
do you want to shut your mouth considering we stopped talking about that about half an hour ago because we realised it was disrespectful. I know a tragic accident has occured and i am as upset as everyone else if not more so, i dont see why you have to make such a ridiculous comment at an innapropriate time aswell, what a hypocrite
exactly we took it back and are sorry for any offence

memo

Nov 18, 2005
It seems that Ferramosca, one of the two guys, isn't dead (yet). The medical staff is doing their best to try to save him. Let's pray for him...
i really i dont care about others. ..
but now .. . if he is alive. . .i really want him to survive. . .

maybe we all must pray for him and for the other soul

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Does it take a moderator to get a forum not to fight in a thread were we are mourning one, possibly 2, 17 year olds?

This is the last written warning. The next time I read soemthing disrespectful here, I won't spare "real" warnings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)