Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (5 Viewers)

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
not really because partying dosent involve footballs in the middle of lakes, well certainly not the partys i go to. So i think we can overlook that possibility

I dont think they were partying, maybe they were fooling around the club after they finished training. Then saw some footballs in the lake and decided they'd get it or something. Maybe its a dare or something because it must've been freezing.

Anyways, RIP, its a sad thing to happen, it seems like an accedent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Since the players are only 17 years old, I don`t think that Juve are able to release too much details due to privacy / protection laws.

Even the Carabinieri`s statement didn`t write everything clear, beacuse they mentioned the players with the initials.... obviously being players its easy to find out who they were, but i think that official statements have to be careful what they write.
good point, it'll be in the parents hands how much information is released

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I read that according to Secco, the little lake (there for emergencies) is fenced. The two guys climbed the fencing to retrieve those balls, that had fallen on the iced lake.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by isha00
I read that according to Secco, the little lake (there for emergencies) is fenced. The two guys climbed the fencing to retrieve those balls, that had fallen on the iced lake.
what a tragedy, we still cant be sure how it happened.
were ther no other balls:frown:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Ah iced lake... now it all becomes clear and makes a little more sense, i imagine the two of them were fooling around, walked on to the lake, ice broke and they were trapped, horrible event

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Ah iced lake... now it all becomes clear and makes a little more sense, i imagine the two of them were fooling around, walked on to the lake, ice broke and they were trapped, horrible event
that makes sence

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ability to swim or not, that water has to be pretty cold, IMO. And I don't know if you've ever tried to swim in a lake a week away from winter, but your muscles don't always do what you think they are otherwise capable of. :cry:
What were they doing there anyway? So what if there were some footballs in the lake? I'm guessing some team coach made a big mistake.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What were they doing there anyway? So what if there were some footballs in the lake? I'm guessing some team coach made a big mistake.
nah it sounds like they were practicing, kicked a football onto the lake, went to get it ice collapsed and they were trapped, would also have been almost impossible for anyone who is'nt trained to go and rescue them under those circumstances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)