Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (17 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Who is the referee??

The referee will be Luca Banti from Livorno...

This is our "Happy Occasions" referee...

He wasn't the referee for any Juve match this season, but he was the referee when Juve got the 28th Scudetto in the match against Cagliari on 29/5/2005...

That match ended 4-2 & our goalkeeper was Chimenti...

And he was the referee again for the final match for Juve last season against Reggina which was played in Bari (Neutral Playground) in 14/5/2006, and in that match we got the 29th scudetto...The match ended 0-2 for Juve...

So, I don't know how to evaluate this referee...

He was good as he led the crowning matches in the last two seasons, but the bad thing is that those two titles were withdrawn from Juve later...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Who is the referee??

He wasn't the referee for any Juve match this season, but he was the referee when Juve got the 28th Scudetto in the match against Cagliari on 29/5/2005...

And he was the referee again for for the final match for Juve last season against Reggina which was played in Bari (Neutral Playground) in 14/5/2006, and in that match we got the 29th scudetto...The match ended 0-2 for Juve...

He was good as he led the crowning matches in the last two seasons, but the bad thing is that those two titles were withdrawn from Juve later...

Thanks for the interesting info about this referee... I think we will win, and then later they will withdraw us from serie B and reinstate us in A :eyebrows: :smoke:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Who is the referee??

And he was the referee again for for the final match for Juve last season against Reggina which was played in Bari (Neutral Playground) in 14/5/2006, and in that match we got the 29th scudetto...The match ended 0-2 for Juve...

If Luca Banti is the same young ref that refereed Juve's last game of the season, he played the game very fairly.:tup: However, that was before the results of that farce known as calciopoli. I hope he is just as fair tomorrow as he was last May!

JuvePrince said:
Thanks for the interesting info about this referee... I think we will win, and then later they will withdraw us from serie B and reinstate us in A
:D Nice, but that's a bit of a daydream there.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
any news about al jazeera airing the match ?

i honestly dont have a clue there website does'nt show any information about tomorrows aired programs i guess its not working properly.

i guess i'll have to check there programs for tomorrow when they show the ads to the games being aired tomorrow. i hope they do show it thou i already missed lst weeks game. what time does the game begin any ways?????

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
If Luca Banti is the same young ref that refereed Juve's last game of the season, he played the game very fairly.:tup: However, that was before the results of that farce known as calciopoli. I hope he is just as fair tomorrow as he was last May!

:D Nice, but that's a bit of a daydream there.
i think its him if i'am not wrong, i think he was quite good and fair. any ways he should be better than the refree who gave neddy the red card :pumpkin:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Who is the referee??

And he was the referee again for the final match for Juve last season against Reggina which was played in Bari (Neutral Playground) in 14/5/2006, and in that match we got the 29th scudetto...The match ended 0-2 for Juve...

And he's still allowed to do his job? Bad work Binter, bad and incomplete :D .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)