Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (3 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Geof said:
I'd like to see Balza and Legro.

I respect Birindelli but he should watch out. If he plays too much he'll risk a havy injury, and seeing his record, that wouldn't be a good thing. We need him to help the young guys!
And I'd take Legro over Boumsong.
i would really want to see balza getting a start.

I would stick with Boumsong for a little bit more.Although the guy is a disaster but we have to give him a chance.

But the Napoli game is coming and he may be a liability for that one, as they wont squander the chances they got like vicenza did.So the guy needs to pull his act together really fast.

Thegodfather

Aug 4, 2005
Juve_Kosova said:
Its true what your saying.. But then again a Camo that aint giving 100% is better then a Marchionni that is giving 100%... imo... Camo is a better player we all know that... If it was up to me i would play him even if we all know that he will leave in January...

:agree: Camo must start, hes WCP

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
zlallesandro said:
Is it true Rai 3 is showin the match as someone posted some pages ago ?

If so, im a lucky man :D
it is impossible as mediaset have the rights to Serie A so i'm guessing even Serie B. But who knows. Maybe they will, but i checked on the website and they only thing of football on Rai3 is the highlight show after

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
SHIT NEWS

La Juventus si prepara alla trasferta di Crotone senza Alessandro Del Piero. Il capitano bianconero non e` stato convocato per la trasferta in programma martedi` sera per la terza giornata del campionato cadetto a causa di una infiammazione al tendine d`Achille. La sua defezione priva cosi` il pubblico dell``Ezio Scida` di uno degli elementi di maggiore richiamo

Juventus prepare for the away fixture against Crotone WITHOUT ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO. The captain was not picked for the game on tuesday evening, which will be the third game, because of an inflamed Achilles tendon.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
bad news abt the captain, lets hope its nothing serious and he would be back by the weekend.

Its either boji or palladino to start next to trezi.

zlallesandro

Nov 29, 2004
Michael_Cutajar said:
it is impossible as mediaset have the rights to Serie A so i'm guessing even Serie B. But who knows. Maybe they will, but i checked on the website and they only thing of football on Rai3 is the highlight show after
Okey.. thats what i also saw on their Schedule.. :(

Do you know if sportitalia is showing the game or maybe some other channel on Hotbird for example some arabic channel or dubai sports maybe? I never find the sportsitalia TV Schedule but for only one day.. and when i press the "TV" button it automatically links to Eurosport ? I am confused..

I hope someone can help me with this! Forza Juve!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Hospital shuts doors to football fans

ROME - A hospital which overlooks the stadium of Italian second division side Crotone will be closed to visitors on Tuesday for fear of an invasion by ticketless fans desperate to see their team play Juventus.

With the game at the Ezio Scida stadium a 9,500 sell-out, staff at the San Giovanni di Dio hospital feared supporters without tickets would come into the building to try and watch the match.

As a result, visitors will not be allowed in after three o’clock in the afternoon, several hours before kick-off, while security checks will be stepped up to stop intruders.

The visit of fallen giants Juventus has sparked a frenzy in the Calabrian city with the last 4,000 tickets for the match being snapped up in a few hours on Sunday.

AFP

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
No DP? Hmm how about:

___________Buffon
Biri/Balza Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
_________Zanetti Paro
Camoranesi Nedved Marchionni
__________Trezeguet

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
zlallesandro said:
Okey.. thats what i also saw on their Schedule.. :(

Do you know if sportitalia is showing the game or maybe some other channel on Hotbird for example some arabic channel or dubai sports maybe? I never find the sportsitalia TV Schedule but for only one day.. and when i press the "TV" button it automatically links to Eurosport ? I am confused..

I hope someone can help me with this! Forza Juve!
If you are in Stockholm & have a UPC digital box then you can catch this game on Eurosport 2.
http://www.eurosport.com/tvschedule_clng0_day1.shtml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)