Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (8 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
It's kind of expected really. DD said before the season kicked off, that he'd use Birindelli a lot in the early stages of the season because of his experience and routine.
yeah but the guy isnt performing.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
i wish that DD would find some solution to that left back problem we have because it seems that Balza and Chiellini are causing problems defensively although they are helping alot offensively.

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
I think the only problem in our start up line is Birndelli,i mean he should have retierd with pessoto he was a great juvnetino but his time is up,balza need to start on the rigt,chilleini on the left.

prii

Apr 10, 2006
sory for posting this news here but it is important; Moratti announced that after the defeat in the CL and a draw in Serie A Mancini will be fired and Guido Rossi will be the new manager

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For those who wants Camo to start, just let it go FFS. Sure, we all would like to see him helping us, but you cant play someone who's just not gonna give 100% and you already know he's leaving in January. Just build the formation and tactics now from till the rest of the season.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
For those who wants Camo to start, just let it go FFS. Sure, we all would like to see him helping us, but you cant play someone who's just not gonna give 100% and you already know he's leaving in January. Just build the formation and tactics now from till the rest of the season.

I don't know if u saw the match or not but when he came in he played well and was motivated. In addition, he gave quality to our midfield. I'm sorry to say that but marchionni is less skillfull. So don't get me started on this

May 4, 2004
Azzurri7 said:

Its true what your saying.. But then again a Camo that aint giving 100% is better then a Marchionni that is giving 100%... imo... Camo is a better player we all know that... If it was up to me i would play him even if we all know that he will leave in January...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)