Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (8 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Alessandro del Piero has urged Juventus fans not to barrack want-away midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.
Camoranesi was booed as he entered the pitch as a second-half substitute in yesterday's 2-1 win over Vicenza and was the subject of whistles every time he went near the ball.

After the victory, Del Piero said: "I heard the boos, but Mauro has been brave to face his critics by playing today.

"In general terms, he has been very positive and contributed to this victory today."

May 4, 2004
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
Alessandro del Piero has urged Juventus fans not to barrack want-away midfielder Mauro Camoranesi.
Camoranesi was booed as he entered the pitch as a second-half substitute in yesterday's 2-1 win over Vicenza and was the subject of whistles every time he went near the ball.

After the victory, Del Piero said: "I heard the boos, but Mauro has been brave to face his critics by playing today.

"In general terms, he has been very positive and contributed to this victory today."

Nice words by our Capitano..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
prii said:
sory for posting this news here but it is important; Moratti announced that after the defeat in the CL and a draw in Serie A Mancini will be fired and Guido Rossi will be the new manager
According to Eurosport, it's Jose Mourinho that moratti wants as manager.
Eurosport - Adam Marshall - 14/09/2006 15:16

Internazionale supremo Massimo Moratti has piled the pressure on coach Roberto Mancini as speculation increases that he wants Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho to take over the reins next year.

Moratti is never one to pull his punches and he was upset with his side's poor display in the UEFA Champions League defeat to Sporting in Lisbon.

Hours after Mourinho had raised eyebrows by paying tribute to the strength of Inter's squad, the Neroazzurri crashed to an opening defeat in Europe and need to produce a much better performance against Bayern Munich later this month.

"We know we are in a really difficult group," he told La Stampa. "But the fact we had to face Sporting just 20 days ago maybe gave us the illusion that everything would have been easier.

"Instead, we played in a bad way. There are no excuses.

"I've seen players in bad form. With the exception of [Olivier] Dacourt, [Javier] Zanetti, [Mariano] Gonzalez and, in parts, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic.

"We have to present ourselves better in the next match."

Rumours are rife that Moratti is a huge admirer of Mourinho's qualities and is demanding improvement from Mancini's team.

Mourinho has guided Chelsea to consecutive Premiership titles but knows owner Roman Abramovich is targeting European glory this term.

Although pledging his future to Stamford Bridge, the former Porto chief is reportedly frustrated at seeing his first team squad trimmed this summer and was opposed to William Gallas joining Arsenal.

"Inter Milan, in terms of numbers and quality, have the best squad in the world at the moment," Mourinho opined this week ahead of his side's clash with Werder Bremen.

"We have a squad of 19 and some of the 19 are kids. They don't have a team for the future, they have a team for now."

I don't know about inter having the best squad. to me, they will always be "un secchiello di m****"

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Michael_Cutajar said:
are they showing the match on eurosport2?
They say they are, @ 7.30pm Tuesday evening, but they said they were showing the Napoli match yesterday & showed motor cycling instead. I hope they are.

Geof

May 14, 2004
I'd like to see Balza and Legro.

I respect Birindelli but he should watch out. If he plays too much he'll risk a havy injury, and seeing his record, that wouldn't be a good thing. We need him to help the young guys!
And I'd take Legro over Boumsong.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
AngelaL said:
They say they are, @ 7.30pm Tuesday evening, but they said they were showing the Napoli match yesterday & showed motor cycling instead. I hope they are.
i checked on the website and for now it says Serie B. So hopefully they show us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)