Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (8 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
i like camos performance today he deked pretty much anyone who challenged him, and he had some good passes and crosses
He's lacking match fitness, that's why he's on the bench. His pre-season started late and he got injured right away after returning from his vacation.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
albertmare said:
please give boumsong a special training , just for him !! so he can get off for 2 weeks . .

btw 1st line up seems greet , i like it ! give cammo another chance i think . .
U have to. he has quality crosses and dribbles ! marchionni still to learn

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
i hope we can pull this one out. bad news that mark didnt open the thread because we are undefeated when he does (in real competition), i think lol.

forza JUVE!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dominic said:
__________Buffon
Balzaretti Kovac Giannichedda Chiellini
___Marchionni* Paro Zanetti
___________Nedved
_____Trezeguet Del Piero

Milan-style, with Paro in the Pirlo-role.

* Camoranesi instead of Marchionni, if he's match fit.

What you think

Please discuss

talking of blazin' balza, but wot on gods earth has happened to him? dont tell me biri biri has taken over him? i mean no disrespect, but personally i favour blazin' balza

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Badass Devil said:
talking of blazin' balza, but wot on gods earth has happened to him? dont tell me biri biri has taken over him? i mean no disrespect, but personally i favour blazin' balza
biri is becoming a liability upfront and in the back.Balza should be starting the next game.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Badass Devil said:
It's kind of expected really. DD said before the season kicked off, that he'd use Birindelli a lot in the early stages of the season because of his experience and routine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)