[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Too bad we lost, at least we still have the lead.
:agree: However, we really need to consolidate our lead if we are to make sure of promotion.
DD is saying Juve just had an off day. While that may be true... we allowed one man to dominate. That means we simpyl failed to adjust during the game.

Who do we point the finger too? Our struggling defense or DD's tactics?
I wouldn't blame only the defence. Whenever Gianni or Zanetti got the ball, it was like watching a slow motion clip. The strikers missed their target. I would say, the whole team played badly. Hopefully, this defeat will kick them in the rear & that they will play better for the next 4 or 5 games.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
:agree: However, we really need to consolidate our lead if we are to make sure of promotion.

I wouldn't blame only the defence. Whenever Gianni or Zanetti got the ball, it was like watching a slow motion clip. The strikers missed their target. I would say, the whole team played badly. Hopefully, this defeat will kick them in the rear & that they will play better for the next 4 or 5 games.
I am afraid it wont. it happened before and it will happen later if we still approach games with same mentality.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
how come m_elayyan finds excuses to all Barcelona's games, but when it comes to Juve, he goes ahead n insults the squad?
He's not the only one, many claim to be Juve fans here but all they do is bash Juve players/staff/tactics/etc. but jump to defend their beloved Barcelona.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
hey vidoq, what got up your arse? i ahve had to do some very unpleasant "cleaning" in here the last couple of days, this thread specifically.

burke, who i like greatly is banned right now for his comments and ai had to warn about 5 members in here so take that chip off your shoulder and get a grip, the mods are trying to do a good job without being heavy handed

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
hey vidoq, what got up your arse? i ahve had to do some very unpleasant "cleaning" in here the last couple of days, this thread specifically.

burke, who i like greatly is banned right now for his comments and ai had to warn about 5 members in here so take that chip off your shoulder and get a grip, the mods are trying to do a good job without being heavy handed
he loves to complain all the time with or without a reason.. Don't worry Boz, you guys are doing nice job lately, everyone is aware of that.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
what so you are the master fotball tactician that you have some special ability that makes your judgement of the players and coach better than anyone else and that you get it spot on every time, yeah right
it only takes someone slightly smarter than you to realize that BUMsong doesnt belong on this team, and should be given away ASAP !! (we cant sell someone who is worth nothing)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, fishgills, you are young and fairly new here...stick around, and you'll learn about football from the Vinman

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Camo to score a hattrick.
:rofl:

All the other teams just defended, because they were afraid of our strong strikers and wingers. Brescia puts pressure on us, because they know that our defence is a joke. Smart.
Finally somebody who knows what is talking about....

im sick of this f***kin boumsong shit, everybody blamin it on him, for gods sake this is a team sport, blame the whole team except for him everytime. he is a juve player, be real fans and support him rather than criticise for everything and anything he does. crying bitches!
+rep, my man.

We can beat them,there is power enough to win this match
:lol:

It seems Alena satisified him well last night...
:D Yeah, goddamn chicks... :p

from now on
i hate trezeguet
:disagree: Because of one match??

yes the most we had conceeded this season were 2
Napoli, Coppa Italia.

why the hell figc allowed brescia chose this pitch, they can only play behind the door according to the new rules
Yeah. let´s blame FIGC for this also. :disagree:

I dont see any other reasons for excuse our players but mentality problems, or we should focus our fire power to DD or our pathetic management
You are pathetic.

I've only watched the first half (will watch the rest later...and give a full thrashing report !!), but from what I saw, BUMsong is responsible for the first 2 1/2 out of 3 goals

This piece of shit isnt good enough to play in Serie C, so why is he playing on our team ??

DD has to get rid of his favoritism of French players, and bring in more Italians...at least they have HEART and dont crumble under pressure
:sigh:

I am disappointed

We must win every match after this day!
Because we have enough power to destroying that weak teams
You are living in Wonderland, my friend.

He won't be cause moderators here just want to grab some vCash and do very little to clean garbage of this forums
You are the biggest garbage on this Forum.

simoncauchi

Feb 21, 2007
I hope Juve will not make a mistake and leave Deshamps on the bench. I hope they will get Lippi back and there will open another ciclo.... I watched the game against Brescia and they out played us (juve) and they were really making a fool of us... The defence is shit and for juve to compete next year they need to invest in some top quality defenders. I also hope they get rid of Trezeguet and Camoranesi as they seem do not want to play with us anymore especially camoranessi. He walks in the pitch instead of running and fights for the ball.

Wake up Juve!

Regards

Simon

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006

I didn't mean to insult you and some few other mods. My post referred just on one mod and to this "millionaire".

You are the biggest garbage on this Forum.

Look who said that.. :rofl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)