[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    RAI International have the rights to Brescia home games so...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    The game vs Brescia will be without fans.
    I know, but Brescia's management was thinking of exploiting the cash that may come as a result of this match's tickets, and as their stadium has some safety problems, they were thinking of using another stadium to host the match...

I don't know what they decided though...

Oct 3, 2004
    Brescia are my 2nd favorites...but I still hope we smash 'em :D

They're on a high right now after winning their "mini" derby against AlbinoLeffe last week, 3-2 with their new Limp Bizkit wanna be coach, Serse Cosmi :p

Anyway, given that it's away, I predict a draw or a narrow win for us. I say 2-1 Juve, though. We're on fire ATM...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
    They're on a high right now after winning their "mini" derby against AlbinoLeffe last week, 3-2 with their new Limp Bizkit wanna be coach, Serse Cosmi :p
    Yeah, I remember Cosmi very well from Werder's last season clashes with Udinese. He does not only look like Fred Durst, he also moves like him. Stunning...

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Oh, no! Mark, I hope you're wrong ' cos a closed doors match might mean that it won't be televised & subsequently, there might be no stream.

Actually if the match is played behind closed doors, the televisions that have the rights to that club's home games, will be able to televise that match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)