[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i'm optimistic we will have a stream, we've had one for the last two games so lets pray

and i think we can win this 1-3. if we keep up our recent performances, promotion will be a almost certainty. but dont speak to soon

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Actually if the match is played behind closed doors, the televisions that have the rights to that club's home games, will be able to televise that match.
:agree:Lots of Serie A games were played behind closed doors and televised about 3 weeks ago.
i'm optimistic we will have a stream, we've had one for the last two games so lets pray

and i think we can win this 1-3. if we keep up our recent performances, promotion will be a almost certainty. but dont speak to soon
I hope you're right guys/gals, although there won't be much atmosphere as far as the players are concerned.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
The atmosphere would have been anti-Juve anyway, but I hope the players don't get distracted. Some interviews have said that it's harder to focus when the stadium's quiet, kind of eerie and strange I guess.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    don't forget the next game is a home game but we play Tuesday morning(9am). Will they show Juve or Fabrizio Frizzi and Giancarlo Magalli? :rolleyes:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    One of the most dangerous strikers in Brescia, Possanzini, is suspended, and so is Mannini...:smoke:

By the way, only Tudor is the player who won't be convened for sure to this match...

Zebina, Zalayeta, and even Kovac have a good chance to recover before leaving to Mantova...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    One of the most dangerous strikers in Brescia, Possanzini, is suspended, and so is Mannini...:smoke:

By the way, only Tudor is the player who won't be convened for sure to this match...

Zebina, Zalayeta, and even Kovac have a good chance to recover before leaving to Mantova...
    Is Possanzini their leading scorer this season?

I hope we do not get the Mantova blues again:frown:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    If Jonathan is fit and in good shape, I would like Didier to give him some playing time. He's been doing ok this season.

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006

Good news:tup:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Brescia-Juve moved to Mantova
    Tuesday 6 March, 2007

Juventus’ high-profile Serie B clash with Brescia will be played at the Stadio Martelli in Mantova on Saturday March 10.

The game is set to be the biggest match in the fixture list for the Rondinelle this season, but the Stadio Rigamonti has again failed inspections on the work carried out to improve security.

Faced with the likelihood of playing behind closed doors, Brescia lodged an official request with the Lega Calcio to stage the match on neutral turf in order to have their fans present.

Stadiums in Italy must now adhere to strict new safety guidelines, including turnstiles, CCTV systems and a pre-filtering area, before they will be opened to the public.

Meanwhile, the Disciplinary Commission has suspended 21 players in Serie B this week. Bari man Carlo Gervasoni picked up a three-match ban, while Alessandro Tulli of Lecce is out for two.

One-game sentences have been handed to Arrieta (Lecce), Osvaldo (Lecce), Schiavi (Lecce), Bau' (Crotone), Campagnaro (Piacenza), Confalone (Spezia), De Feudis (Cesena), Sabato (Cesena), Lima (Triestina), Bellavista (Bari), Scaglia (Bari), Possanzini (Brescia), Mannini (Brescia), Barbagli (Arezzo), De Rosa (Genoa), Fabiano (Genoa), Guarente (Verona), Peluso (Albinoleffe) and Ruopolo (Albinoleffe).

channel4.com

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)