[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Sometimes i despair at the comments on this forum. Why would a fan of Barcelona and Juventus come to a juventus forum to bash barcelona? Answer- he wouldn't. He would go to Barcelona's forum and bash Barcelona but he will come to Juve's forum and bash Juventus if he feels theyare not playing as well as he thinks they should. If we all sat down and accepted every result of Juventus without praising or blaming then there will be no point at all in having a fourm.
Every Juventus supporter should be concerned when his team is beaten by Brescia especially if it was a thorough beating and not against the run of play.
Almost everytime you read people coming up with I don't see this person or that person shining in serieA, sometimes it is justified sometimes, its not. Messi is probably the most elusive player in the world and I cannot see him not shining in seriea, certainly if Kaka can so can he, of course Christian Ronaldo will shine in seriea as well. We should all just understand that different people watch football for different reasons. Some are just interested in the results, others are just interested in performances whilst some cannot see past Juventus or the team they support, so they come up with outlandish statements like Dp is the best ever player or Nedved is the perfect footballer, buffon best ever goal keeper etc. You ask a Liverpool hardcore supporter of this era and its all about Gerrard. Then you have the hypocrites, who would criticise other teams but praise their own for doing exactly the same things.
The one thing I dont understand about Vinman's critics is how they fail to realise that he is not questioning the player's character or person but his performance which is acceptable. There is nothing wrong with that as long as we are talking football
Its all that he betrayed us bs that some people go on and on about that bores the bejesus outta me
Bravo, Dennis:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I prefer Lippi's Era over Capello's (little era?) any time. But if you followed Juve as long as me (that's because of my age) you would agree with me we played boring football back then too, it is in our blood, very hard to change it. of course we had some great matches too with Lippi then but overall, I remember very good how people were complaining too that we play boring and defensive.
When did we exactly played a boring football under Lippi? I can't re-call playing a boring football. Boring football is the one you choose to play with 4-4-2, with two strikers non of them got the creativity, and putting a player like Pavel Nedved on the wing not giving him the chance to move like he was under Lippi(when he won the Golden Ball). And playing VERY defensively. That never happened under Lippi since he took charge of the club until 03 season.

There was a period of course we didn't play our best football under Lippi, but thats football, you can't always lead, but Marcello never played a boring football, even Didier ATM isn't playing boring football.

Vinman was more than spot on, Crap was out-coached in the CL, no one can ever deny that, against L'Pool we had no reason to be knocked out and against Arsenal, If you compare our Squad under that crap and the one Lippi had when we arrived to Old Trafford final, you'll notice the class and football mentality between both of them.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
The one thing I dont understand about Vinman's critics is how they fail to realise that he is not questioning the player's character or person but his performance which is acceptable. There is nothing wrong with that as long as we are talking football
Its all that he betrayed us bs that some people go on and on about that bores the bejesus outta me
hmm, I am not sure if we are talking about the same Vinman i know, "deschump" " crapello" " Ibrahimodick" "crapatoni" insulting Zebina, Zalayeta, boumsong etc etc..

I fail to see your point denco, you are not active member here and you are mixing me with others.. anyway. there is no wrong in criticizing any player or manager, but if you call names and insult them, that's where it comes boring to be honest..

You say that boring, the boring is actually that every week if someone makes a mistake, you will read the insults in each post towards that player, is that what kind of fans you want to discuss with? is that your point? isn't it better to discuss it with mature fans who would understand that a player can make mistakes too like every human being, and can have bad form from time to time?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
hmm, I am not sure if we are talking about the same Vinman i know, "deschump" " crapello" " Ibrahimodick" "crapatoni" insulting Zebina, Zalayeta, boumsong etc etc..

I fail to see your point denco, you are not active member here and you are mixing me with others.. anyway. there is no wrong in criticizing any player or manager, but if you call names and insult them, that's where it comes boring to be honest..

You say that boring, the boring is actually that every week if someone makes a mistake, you will read the insults in each post towards that player, is that what kind of fans you want to discuss with? is that your point? isn't it better to discuss it with mature fans who would understand that a player can make mistakes too like every human being, and can have bad form from time to time?
so it isnt just me then who sees that

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

DesCHUMPS- prove me wrong

CRAPello- now even the Real fans over at Xtratime are calling him by that name

CRAPpatoni- you are not an Italian NT fan...you don't understand

Ibrahimodick- I HAVE NEVER USED THIS NAME...get your facts right

And as far as insulting Zebina, Zalayeta , or Boumsong, I am not insulting the person, but the way that they play...you can't handle it, for the HUNDREDTH time, DON'T READ MY POSTS !!!

Gill_juve said:
so it isnt just me then who sees that
that makes 2 of you...why dont you get a room together ??

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Sometimes i despair at the comments on this forum. Why would a fan of Barcelona and Juventus come to a juventus forum to bash barcelona? Answer- he wouldn't. He would go to Barcelona's forum and bash Barcelona but he will come to Juve's forum and bash Juventus if he feels theyare not playing as well as he thinks they should. If we all sat down and accepted every result of Juventus without praising or blaming then there will be no point at all in having a fourm.
Every Juventus supporter should be concerned when his team is beaten by Brescia especially if it was a thorough beating and not against the run of play.
Almost everytime you read people coming up with I don't see this person or that person shining in serieA, sometimes it is justified sometimes, its not. Messi is probably the most elusive player in the world and I cannot see him not shining in seriea, certainly if Kaka can so can he, of course Christian Ronaldo will shine in seriea as well. We should all just understand that different people watch football for different reasons. Some are just interested in the results, others are just interested in performances whilst some cannot see past Juventus or the team they support, so they come up with outlandish statements like Dp is the best ever player or Nedved is the perfect footballer, buffon best ever goal keeper etc. You ask a Liverpool hardcore supporter of this era and its all about Gerrard. Then you have the hypocrites, who would criticise other teams but praise their own for doing exactly the same things.

Perfect. +rep

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
DesCHUMPS- prove me wrong

CRAPello- now even the Real fans over at Xtratime are calling him by that name

CRAPpatoni- you are not an Italian NT fan...you don't understand

Ibrahimodick- I HAVE NEVER USED THIS NAME...get your facts right

And as far as insulting Zebina, Zalayeta , or Boumsong, I am not insulting the person, but the way that they play...you can't handle it, for the HUNDREDTH time, DON'T READ MY POSTS !!!

that makes 2 of you...why dont you get a room together ??
you can't have a discussion without insulting don't you? I am done anyway before it gets dumber..

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
end of discussion, this is getting nowhere. plus vinman will ahve a new thread to enlighten us all to juve's defficiencies when we only win 4-1 in the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)