[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I hope Juve will not make a mistake and leave Deshamps on the bench. I hope they will get Lippi back and there will open another ciclo.... I watched the game against Brescia and they out played us (juve) and they were really making a fool of us... The defence is shit and for juve to compete next year they need to invest in some top quality defenders. I also hope they get rid of Trezeguet and Camoranesi as they seem do not want to play with us anymore especially camoranessi. He walks in the pitch instead of running and fights for the ball.

Wake up Juve!

Regards

Simon
Camo has had a few poor games recently but hes still a player that we sohuld hold on to. I agree about trezeguet and the defence however, we really need to get a few solid players in if we want to be competitive next season IF we get in to serie a

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
it only takes someone slightly smarter than you to realize that BUMsong doesnt belong on this team, and should be given away ASAP !! (we cant sell someone who is worth nothing)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, fishgills, you are young and fairly new here...stick around, and you'll learn about football from the Vinman
ok, for a start fishgill? thats a surname and is insulting, i havent personally insulted the you have i? you could be a fat cunt and for all i know you probably are and sit at your pc all day eating cheetos. and you are probably 30 something years old and you come onto a forum and talk like you are some big man, get a life you tit. and thirdly just because you have been here longer doesnt make you as genius about football

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
it only takes someone slightly smarter than you to realize that BUMsong doesnt belong on this team, and should be given away ASAP !! (we cant sell someone who is worth nothing)

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, fishgills, you are young and fairly new here...stick around, and you'll learn about football from the Vinman
and i never said that boumsong is good but no matter how well he does you never credit him or DD

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok, for a start fishgill? thats a surname and is insulting, i havent personally insulted the you have i? you could be a fat cunt and for all i know you probably are and sit at your pc all day eating cheetos. and you are probably 30 something years old and you come onto a forum and talk like you are some big man, get a life you tit. and thirdly just because you have been here longer doesnt make you as genius about football
But Vinni is a genius about football... you aren't.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
But Vinni is a genius about football... you aren't.
i never said that he didnt know what he does about football, but he is being a bitharsh on some all the time. but 'll leave it there.

and you dont know if someones a so-called genius if they make some match report after every game. and if he is, does that give him the right to take the piss?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i never said that he didnt know what he does about football, but he is being a bitharsh on some all the time. but 'll leave it there.
Vinnie is harsh. That's his style. But when everyone is all elated after a dicey 4-0 win over Piacenza, Vinnie's the voice of the Wolf a la Pulp Fiction ... i.e., "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet".

Sometimes the slap in the face is necessary. Sometimes it's over the top. But that's what you get with Vinman. And more often than not, he's right. ;)

didnt have a chanse to see this game. was juve outplayed or they just scored 3 good goals?
From the first minute, it was clear Brescia was going to take the game to us and we weren't prepared to handle it. We were outplayed. And the three goals were rather talented shots, btw. But no matter. We had our tails handed to us Saturday.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i admit he does know his stuff i'm not going to be bitter and i am sure he is a nice person outside of this forum, but its seems that he can be overly critical

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Vinnie is harsh. That's his style. But when everyone is all elated after a dicey 4-0 win over Piacenza, Vinnie's the voice of the Wolf a la Pulp Fiction ... i.e., "Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet".
Priceless :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Sometimes the slap in the face is necessary. Sometimes it's over the top. But that's what you get with Vinman. And more often than not, he's right
. ;)

From the first minute, it was clear Brescia was going to take the game to us and we weren't prepared to handle it. We were outplayed. And the three goals were rather talented shots, btw. But no matter. We had our tails handed to us Saturday.
Damnit Greg...thats about the best description of how I feel about this team that I've read in a long while...+rep

I am critical at times, especially when you have talentless slugs like BUMsong in the starting lineup....but there are other players like Zebina who are leaning towards that "elite" group as well, so I am not just picking on him

Gill_juve said:
you could be a fat cunt and for all i know you probably are and sit at your pc all day eating cheetos
a better description would be a ripped individual who drinks protein shakes and eats tuna sandwiches at his pc :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

Sometimes the slap in the face is necessary. Sometimes it's over the top. But that's what you get with Vinman. And more often than not, he's right. ;)
hmm.. I don't think so, none of us lick dicks here when Juve wins 4-0.. But the thing is he will always find something to criticize, he is the type of those (with no disrespect to Vin) " Coaching is a piece of cake, a team like Juventus should never lose any game, we are Juventus FFS, even my grandma can lead this team to the top of this league"..

We are not anything special, we just like every other team will have good and bad times, we play boring football since I was born or further than that.. , this is not going to change any soon..

life after Moggi will not be any easier, we won't get those helps, we will lose alot and suffer alot.. If we sack the Deschumps and ask for selling boumsongs and camoranesis every two weeks, we will be worse than the past seasons of Inter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)