[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (18 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Point proven. The players and the formation were the same (because Ciro really can't tweak much in the last two games) but he proved that what was needed was really motivation and the Juve attitude.

FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!! FORZA CIRO!! :theflag:
Well said.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Is it that the JUve back 4 did not push the defensive line so high up like when CR is in-charge. I dun think any Siena players are caught offside (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm curious on one thing. Genoa will now be on 65 and Viola on 68. What counts if they both end up at 68? Goal difference or head to head? I suppose it's safe to say that Milan and Viola will end in a draw securing Milan CL and Fiorentina CL qualifiers?
Genoa can't be 4th. Head to head counts and Fiorentina has a better h2h (3:3 and 1:0)

Fiorentina will go for the win in the last round :D

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
We are third, but will become second if we win against Lazio (since Milan will most likely lose against Fiorentina).

ozshimy

Apr 15, 2009
A much needed win. A good first half, and a bland second one. Yet the team did the necessary to win the game; and that is exactly what we needed.

Let's see what we do against Lazio next game. We need to take revenge for the Coppa exit. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)