[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The smile is back on the players' faces just as I expected. A squad full of motivation and concentration and top notch performances from Alex and Marchisio.

A great start for Ferrara who succeeded in working on the man management aspect to motivate the players. You are an ignorant if you would have thought the formation or the approach would change. The guy just received the team six days ago. He knew the necessary was work on the personal level.

The moment I saw Buffon I had a feeling he will be extra charged up to keep a clean sheet. Finally, a clean sheet. I can't remember the last time we didn't let in a goal, It was before Chelsea and before our last wins against Bologna and Roma.

Alex and Marchisio were just magical today and the whole team worked a unit. I have to admit that I enjoyed every minute of the match.

Now because I was streaming this match, I had Maldini's historical match on TV :touched: How wonderful it is to watch this fool get humiliated. A weak Roma, a newcomer to the Serie A and finally by his own fans. Fantastic, it just couldn't get better.

Well it can get better if Fiorentina win next week and we show Milan fans how to honour a retiring legend.

FORZA JUVE

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Well, today was just what this club needed. Securing the CL spot, winning keeping a clean sheet and scoring three with the Captain hitting a brace. Diego presented in the week and it's good to be a Juventus fan again.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
We won the game thats great, but please let's not start overrating ciro as our coach, it's his first game for us. With or without him we needed this win badly.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
The difference between 2nd and 3rd place is 5 mil euro. It's still important to be 2nd.
But you're right, it's time to celebrate.
And if that make sure Diego come to Juve..then
We must win the last match. :flag1: :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:
Or Fiorentina can do that too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so apart from the result, what did we learn from todays game ?
That the Juve spirit is back to the team. If you fail to see that it's your problem.

ciro did not change the formation, so you can't blame the bad results on ranieris bad formation
Ciro never had the time to work on the tactics, he had enough time to work on the personal aspect of the players.

ciro did not use his subs much earlier so either he is a bad coach too or both or right to use the subs rather late
Ciro used the sub when it was needed, when are you going to get of Ranieri's dick?

ciro did bring mellberg for de ceglie, that is a typical ranieri substitution, but i don't see much crying here
Ranieri substitutes De Ceglie for Del Piero when we are leading by one goal. You don't even know your biggest fan's typical moves.

ciro did not bring giovinco ... i know that you will never accept that, but many coaches did deny giovinco a starting spot, but as always the fans know better ...
Just like the tactics, Ciro cannot work on introducing new players all of a sudden and because Ranieri worked well on denying Giovinco playing time it was obvious he will not make it. At least Ciro put Giovinco on the bench not in the stands.

Now go soap it. Are you still waiting for Ranieiri to sign a contract with a new club to leave this forum?

Mar 24, 2006
as i expected , we surely would beat this bitch on the day we hired Ferrara as our coach , i expected something like 4-0 :D but 3-0 was also a good start from Ciro .

Rise your flags high , lads :flag1: :flag1: :flag1:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now because I was streaming this match, I had Maldini's historical match on TV :touched: How wonderful it is to watch this fool get humiliated. A weak Roma, a newcomer to the Serie A and finally by his own fans. Fantastic, it just couldn't get better.

Well it can get better if Fiorentina win next week and we show Milan fans how to honour a retiring legend.

FORZA JUVE
I love you man, i love you.

+rep

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Ferrara: Mission Accomplished! Sunday 24 May, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciro Ferrara is celebrating his first Juventus match and the fact he has already taken the team to automatic Champions League qualification.

“It was a wonderful day, but above all I am happy with the reaction and performance of the squad,” said the new Coach who replaced Claudio Ranieri this week.

Thanks to the 3-0 victory away to Siena, Fiorentina's 1-1 at Lecce and Milan's 3-2 home defeat to Roma, Juve are guaranteed a top three finish.

One of Ferrara's first moves was bringing Alessandro Del Piero back to the starting XI and he was repaid with a brace.

“I had to tell him off, as he needs to let me be more relaxed on the bench!” laughed Ferrara.

“He had the chances to finish off the game and should've taken them. He scored a good third, but he needs to help us all take it a bit easier.

“I wasn't here in previous games, so I don't know what happened and what was asked of the players. I know that I did request lots of hard work from Del Piero both in attack and coming back to help the defence.”

It was Juventus' first win since March after a seven-match winless streak and marked a big turnaround from recent performances.

“Siena had a very strong start and created a few problems for us, but for the rest of the time I think Juve played with a real spirit of sacrifice from all its men.

“I believe that when there is a change of management, there is always going to be a shake-up in terms of motivation.

“Even if it wasn't me on the bench, the players would've felt responsible and realised exactly what it is we're gambling with here.

“We had to go and get the direct Champions League qualification and perhaps something a little more.”

Ferrara has said he wanted to make it a permanent job on the Bianconeri bench, but faces competition from Bari boss Antonio Conte.

“Conte sent me a message wishing me luck.”

Mar 24, 2006
Noe we r cheering for 3rd, how times change

Hopefully we will give Inter a challenge for the next season.
we must be a serious tittle challenger for the next year , they aren't that strong , in fact we were too weak under that clown , so blame ourself .
with the right coach , right transfer , etc , Merda would be just a loser like they used to be .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)