[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (33 Viewers)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Tevez and maybe Pirlo as MOMO

the rest were cack..specially pogba and vidal..although vidal started pretty well but went slowly to shid

Jul 20, 2012
Not going to win a scudetto playing like that. We got lucky that Roma drew, but if they'd won, I'm sure they'd be sniffing blood. We aren't invincible, and extremely error prone this season. The worst part is how we switch off as a defensive unit in game. Its scary. And this team almost should never be 2-0 up ever, its the worst lead in football and the worst lead for juve to have.
Once we had the two goal lead, I said this was going to be Fiorentina all over again. Thank god it wasnt as bad.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
That's what happens when you take the lead and decide to stop playing.
Exactly!
Pussy tactics once again.

Verona deserved that point.
:agree:
Roma not winning is what is keeping me stable right now.
Conte better thrash them. I've never seen a team turn off so quickly.

Well deserved point for Verona.
He certainly should!

Passing the buck in front of your on=wn goal with dangerous opponents waiting to pounce is an absolute No-no!
Once we got that 2nd goal, we just sat back. Even when they scored Juve only made a few half hearted attempts. It was like they were playing for a draw! We should have made sure of the result by scoring in the 2nd half and we should have got our act together when Toni scored his 1st, but no! The "we have a one goal lead, we don't need to worry attitude" lost us two points!

Give them hell, Toni!

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Not going to win a scudetto playing like that. We got lucky that Roma drew, but if they'd won, I'm sure they'd be sniffing blood. We aren't invincible, and extremely error prone this season. The worst part is how we switch off as a defensive unit in game. Its scary. And this team almost should never be 2-0 up ever, its the worst lead in football and the worst lead for juve to have.
We're no different from the last two seasons. People should stop seeing things that aren't there.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
This game shows why we should not take seriously Europa League if we want to win Scudetto.Imagine how would Pirlo and Vidal look after EL games against this kind of teams whome game vs Juve is the game of the season.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Bitch, please... We're not losing the Scudetto because of that. We'll put on better performances next time. I know it and you know it. BUT i can definitely see us not winning the EL.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
We aren't invincible, we're not too good for this league, people should stop overrating us and underestimating our league opponents.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This was disgraceful.We went like primadonas especially in the second half.Our players were primadonas I say.THIS WAS THE WORST GAME OF VIDAL SINCE HE IS IN JUVE.Pogba is pretending that he is worth 100 m.eur.He is joking every now and then.Why the fuck Conte did not change Vidal with Marchisio when he saw that Vidal is out of game?Why?And why does Conte do not teach a lesson to Pogba that he is far from being a star.Yes he passed that ball to Tevez but other than that he was ZERO.What the fuck this set pieces are doing to us???????????????.Three shots on goal and two goals.SHAME>Think whatever you like but this is Conte error.You cant play with 10 players like we did without Vidal.Oh someone will say ,also Roma draw.Yes but we have a clear,I repeat a clear game in our hands.This is not the way how the scudetto is getting.We have a Roma,Napoli,Milan and few difficult games.We could shut the scudetto talk today.Disgrace and shameful for so called fucking Juve stars.And Gigi just had to be kept away from the shot on goal .Otherwise is a goal.Shame,shame,shame

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chiellini's injury came in a very bad moment. Conte detected the problem in our midfield and he was aiming to fix it, but then Giorgio fell on the ground. Peluso's introduction was exactly for those long balls in our box, but it did us no good eventually.
Like in Capello's second year, starting over and over again with more or less the same XI will take its toll. After the 70th minute we're showing worrying signs of fatigue. If Conte doesn't start giving minutes to the benchers, we'll get more of the fatigue and the injuries. I fear that the benchers will get their chances in EL, instead of serie A.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
This was disgraceful.We went like primadonas especially in the second half.Our players were primadonas I say.THIS WAS THE WORST GAME OF VIDAL SINCE HE IS IN JUVE.Pogba is pretending that he is worth 100 m.eur.He is joking every now and then.Why the fuck Conte did not change Vidal with Marchisio when he saw that Vidal is out of game?Why?And why does Conte do not teach a lesson to Pogba that he is far from being a star.Yes he passed that ball to Tevez but other than that he was ZERO.What the fuck this set pieces are doing to us???????????????.Three shots on goal and two goals.SHAME>Think whatever you like but this is Conte error.You cant play with 10 players like we did without Vidal.Oh someone will say ,also Roma draw.Yes but we have a clear,I repeat a clear game in our hands.This is not the way how the scudetto is getting.We have a Roma,Napoli,Milan and few difficult games.We could shut the scudetto talk today.Disgrace and shameful for so called fucking Juve stars.And Gigi just had to be kept away from the shot on goal .Othwise is a goal.Shame,shame,shame
I don't read wall of text.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)