[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
watch it

- - - Updated - - -

so was giaccherini, whom i think we really miss this season
i disagree. he was the definition of a headless chicken. even sunderland is benching him. he provided a couple good moments with his speed and all but i'm glad we got rid of him.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
i disagree. he was the definition of a headless chicken. even sunderland is benching him. he provided a couple good moments with his speed and all but i'm glad we got rid of him.
Agree.we don't need him,and glad we did got our investment back.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Giaccherini was a good choice to have on the bench, and with Pepe next to him there gave Conte the option to switch to 4-3-3 when a game wasn't going our way and hence expose the opposition by eliminating that predictability that comes with the winger-less 3-5-2.

With a fit Pepe and Giaccherini on the bench, I doubt we would have suffered like we did in closed games like we did in Europe and even in Italy.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Giaccherini was a good choice to have on the bench, and with Pepe next to him there gave Conte the option to switch to 4-3-3 when a game wasn't going our way and hence expose the opposition by eliminating that predictability that comes with the winger-less 3-5-2.

With a fit Pepe and Giaccherini on the bench, I doubt we would have suffered like we did in closed games like we did in Europe and even in Italy.
True. I like the 3-5-2, the problem is we play it all the time. Versatility was one of our strengths in 2012.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)