[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Did Tevez make any 1 on 1 dribble and succeeded in this match? I really didn't see any of our players trying to take on their defense on the final third, it was always some more back pass, one time we did get pass a player we scored (Asa)

we really need to start to facing opposition with more than back passing and through balls, especially when the opposition put so many men at the back like Verona did..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Wrong subs, poor set piece defending and just that once again slacking off after about 60 minutes cost us. Hopefully we learn from it, we could've had the scudetto done and dusted by now.

Jan 5, 2011
What can Marchisio do besides passing the ball to Pogba or Vidal lol. Did you guys really believe he can score from outside the box like Pogba or Vidal do. We lost because we lacked concentration in critical moment, there is nothing related to changing information or players. Next game we will destroy opponent and everything will be back to normal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What can Marchisio do besides passing the ball to Pogba or Vidal lol. Did you guys really believe he can score from outside the box like Pogba or Vidal do. We lost because we lacked concentration in critical moment, there is nothing related to changing information or players. Next game we will destroy opponent and everything will be back to normal.
Dat Marchisio attack :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Watch the game against Cagliari again and read what you just posted.

Jan 5, 2011
Why should I. I watched more than 20 matches this season and I know for long both Vidal and Pogba are miles ahead of Marchisio. Thats why i will not play Marchisio next match. And we did not concede until last minute so this is not Pogba or Vidal or Pirlo but a lack of concentration from defenders. And yes Roma drew as well so who cares if we drew. Stop finding reason to put Marchisio in the formation and hope he can do any better than Vidal- Pogba - Pirlo.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
[video=dailymotion;x1bn48l]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bn48l_highlights-verona-juventus_auto[/video]
:tup:
Wrong subs, poor set piece defending and just that once again slacking off after about 60 minutes cost us. Hopefully we learn from it, we could've had the scudetto done and dusted by now.
I'm sure we will.
This will not happen again,hopefully not again this season:D
The good thing that Roma also managed only to get a point.

I'm sure Conte will solve this shit,and get everyone ready and kicking starting from the next game.
Juventino★★★;4452344 said:
people who are blaming Conte for the defense mistakes completely forgot about the 8 games without conceding
Agree,mistakes happen.
Just too much errors lately,but i trust Conte to figure it out.

Forza Juve!!!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Why should I. I watched more than 20 matches this season and I know for long both Vidal and Pogba are miles ahead of Marchisio. Thats why i will not play Marchisio next match. And we did not concede until last minute so this is not Pogba or Vidal or Pirlo but a lack of concentration from defenders. And yes Roma drew as well so who cares if we drew. Stop finding reason to put Marchisio in the formation and hope he can do any better than Vidal- Pogba - Pirlo.
Ah, fuck it. There's no point in arguing with you when it comes to Marchisio.

Though just for the record I'm not saying he should start ahead of Vidal or Pogba. The gap between him and them is not really that big however.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ah, $#@! it. There's no point in arguing with you when it comes to Marchisio.

Though just for the record I'm not saying he should start ahead of Vidal or Pogba. The gap between him and them is not really that big however.
are you sure?

Pogba, who most people claim is "not that good" and is "inconsistent" and "too flashy" and "needs to be more simple"

has:

7 goals and 6 assists and 2 penalties won in 24 games played. This is not counting games where he was also involved in goal scoring chances like vs inter where he was directly involved in 2. I am not even going to count his interceptions and balls won because i am sure they are quite high

again this is for a player who is harshly criticized for every single mistake he makes.

I wond't even talk about vidal. Even if one were to ignore his goals and assists, the sheer defnesive work he puts in would put to shame all of juve's midfidlers combined.

Marchisio is still being praised for work he done 3 seasons ago. c'mon now. If he was that good, he would be playing

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
are you sure?

Pogba, who most people claim is "not that good" and is "inconsistent" and "too flashy" and "needs to be more simple"

has:

7 goals and 6 assists and 2 penalties won in 24 games played. This is not counting games where he was also involved in goal scoring chances like vs inter where he was directly involved in 2. I am not even going to count his interceptions and balls won because i am sure they are quite high

again this is for a player who is harshly criticized for every single mistake he makes.

I wond't even talk about vidal. Even if one were to ignore his goals and assists, the sheer defnesive work he puts in would put to shame all of juve's midfidlers combined.

Marchisio is still being praised for work he done 3 seasons ago. c'mon now. If he was that good, he would be playing
Again, I am completely behind Vidal and Pogba starting, they are both just better, and I think everyone on this forum agrees on this one.

Many on here however also drastically underrate Marchisio, they treat him like he was just another Padoin (who gets off a tad bit worse than he should as well - but that is a different topic). He is still a very solid player, and extremely versatile. And while he does have a habit of seeminlgy drifting out of the game at times, I dare you to find any game in the past one and a half season where a mistake of his cost us a goal, or put the team under serious threat of conceding one.

Marchisio is an amazing player to have as a back up, and as we have seen the last 2 seasons, perfectly fitting into a title winning squad as well. He would walk into any other midfield of Serie A, and a couple of great European sides as well.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He's a pretty good player to have on your bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)