[Serie A] Verona 1-1 Juventus [February 27th, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We really did, I should genuinely have skipped on this game, I just KNEW it would be a more tragic affair then the movie "Harakiri, a death of samurai". Rather watch a depressing genocide of entire clan family tree, then Bernaturdski try to control a ball.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We really did, I should genuinely have skipped on this game, I just KNEW it would be a more tragic affair then the movie "Harakiri, a death of samurai". Rather watch a depressing genocide of entire clan family tree, then Bernaturdski try to control a ball.
Speaking of samurais, there's a new docu series on Netflix about them. Wondering if it's worth watching.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Speaking of samurais, there's a new docu series on Netflix about them. Wondering if it's worth watching.
I seen 3 episodes, its worth a watch, they act out several of the scenes and battles, but the historical narrators are fairly generic and try to dramatize it too much :D But still worth a decent watch.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I seen 3 episodes, its worth a watch, they act out several of the scenes and battles, but the historical narrators are fairly generic and try to dramatize it too much :D But still worth a decent watch.
I like their docuseries about historical events so I'll look into it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
You did good. I actually think it was our worst game tactically-formation wise in the season and that's just speak volume about the game... it was a nightmare

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's netflix, it can't be good

They dont go in depth at all, but their appeal is how they act out lots of the scenes and events with a historian narrating. They did the same with the Rome one. More of a casual docu series with good visuals. The Ottoman empire one they had is their best one in this type of stuff tho.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
They dont go in depth at all, but their appeal is how they act out lots of the scenes and events with a historian narrating. They did the same with the Rome one. More of a casual docu series with good visuals. The Ottoman empire one they had is their best one in this type of stuff tho.
Im guessing it covers parts of sengoku jidai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)