[Serie A] Verona 1-1 Juventus [February 27th, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Seems legit.
Even my match commentator said that he doesn't know what style we play . We are just random, all over the place.
My wife noticed that too, as she watched the last 15 minutes with me, in almost 1 year.
She also said that she missed allegri's passion on the side line .
Pirlo has to go and so is the management if they are to blame for his appointment.
AA can stay.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
All over. Shit performance just like so many other games. Poor tactics, poor coaching and a bunch of uninspired cunts all getting a pay cheque each week for running around like they are in a school yard at lunch time.

Focus on the CL??? WE CANT PERFORM AGAINST VERONA!

Yes we have so many players missing...but surely we should be winning these games.

Start preparing for a new season, new manager must be looked at now for summer implementation.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This was always going to be a tough game for us, Verona are not easy to beat at the Bentegodi and the shape we're in currently doesn't really help things. We don't currently look like a side that can win these games consistently.
Is this really how low we've reached?

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It’s mental more than physical, physically all teams are facing the same challenges and most other teams haven’t been built with hundreds of millions. These players don’t have the mentality to win and they don’t have the heart either.

Rabiot strolling round and misplacing passes like he’s in a schoolyard. Bernardeschi with the first touch of a rapist and football intelligence of mo sissoko.

I thoroughly hate them all
This also happens because they know that regardless of how they play, they are still going to start .
For example , a good manager would give berna only 5 to 10 minutes tops against weaker opponents until he shows he deserves more .
At this point fagioli should have already been given a chance based on how Ramsey rabiot and benta plays .
If you don't show that playing bad has consequences, then why should the players try hard.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Seems legit.
Even my match commentator said that he doesn't know what style we play . We are just random, all over the place.
My wife noticed that too, as she watched the last 15 minutes with me, in almost 1 year.
She also said that she missed allegri's passion on the side line .
Pirlo has to go and so is the management if they are to blame for his appointment.
AA can stay.
AA can go as well. In the last 5 years he has made some of the most ridiculous decisions I’ve seen a football club take. Signing Ronaldo was clearly a mistake, getting rid of Marotta, getting rid of Allegri, bringing in Sarri, bringing in Pirlo, appointing Paratici and Nedved into senior roles... Stupid decisions run down from the top

Jan 10, 2021
What does pirlo see in bernadeshit and bentancurse?

- - - Updated - - -

AA can go as well. In the last 5 years he has made some of the most ridiculous decisions I’ve seen a football club take. Signing Ronaldo was clearly a mistake, getting rid of Marotta, getting rid of Allegri, bringing in Sarri, bringing in Pirlo, appointing Paratici and Nedved into senior roles... Stupid decisions run down from the top
How is ronaldo a mistake? Imagine this team without cr7

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
We should be happy to get away with one point today after those 90 min. Verona gave 110% for the entire game, so they deserve a lot of credit and made it very hard for us - especially since we had no first team players on the bench besides Wes. I liked our attitude though for the most part of the game, but our midfield once again showed they are simply not good enough. I don’t think a single of our midfield players would start in any of the top 10 clubs in the world right now, and that basically says it all. I don’t blame Pirlo for not winning this game - or the scudetto for that matter. No manager can take this team and make them win as we have done for the past 9 years with this midfield (even though it has improved slightly from last year). Winning the scudetto last year was more about Inter losing it, than us winning it, they won’t do that this year.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
THIS TEAM;

CAN'T PASS
CAN'T CROSS
CAN'T SHOOT
CAN'T DRIBBLE
CAN'T RUN
CAN'T WIN BALL BACK
NO FOOTBALL IQ

there is nothing to talk...
and now with dybala, morata and arthur missing means that they lose hamsumness. they have to play ugly ass berna, rabiot, and kulu. disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)