[Serie A] Verona 1-1 Juventus [February 27th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Every single player gets a 1/10 today and the same for the manager.

Our midfield is a disaster. It’s the reason we don’t score enough and it’s the reason we can’t keep clean sheets. The man running this team is a former midfielder who apparently has no idea how to build a functioning midfield.

I don’t care that we had players injured... we were playing VERONA. This shit is getting inexcusable and this is officially the day we gave up on the title. We have GIVEN UP. Disgraceful

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Bye bye Scudetto and if these performances stay the same, bye bye CL

We are clearly in the worst position on and off the field since 2010.

Paratici, Nedved,and it hurts me to say it because I love the man, Pirlo, all need to go. Enough is enough now.
We all know they will all be there until the end of the season and then Pirlo will be made as a scapegoat for a position he should never have been put in.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Is this fatigue? I mean what the fuck.

Regardless of who the coach is most of the guys have been professionals for years. Do they need to be coaxed, serenaded by a great orator to act like they give half a shit?

Does someone need to remind them of the expectations on them and the current table?

I bet they could win if their paychecks depended on it

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Is this fatigue? I mean what the fuck.

Regardless of who the coach is most of the guys have been professionals for years. Do they need to be coaxed, serenaded by a great orator to act like they give half a shit?

Does someone need to remind them of the expectations on them and the current table?

I bet they could win if their paychecks depended on it
It’s mental more than physical, physically all teams are facing the same challenges and most other teams haven’t been built with hundreds of millions. These players don’t have the mentality to win and they don’t have the heart either.

Rabiot strolling round and misplacing passes like he’s in a schoolyard. Bernardeschi with the first touch of a rapist and football intelligence of mo sissoko.

I thoroughly hate them all

Jun 6, 2015
This was always going to be a tough game for us, Verona are not easy to beat at the Bentegodi and the shape we're in currently doesn't really help things. We don't currently look like a side that can win these games consistently.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)