[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (6 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
My line - up:

Buffon
Zebina---Tudor---Cannavaro---Zambrotta
Camoranesi---Tacchinardi---Blasi---Nedved
Ibrahimovic---Olivera

With Kapo coming in for Nedved, Emerson (if needed) instead of either Blasi or Tacchi and Pessotto for Zambrotta, who should finally get a break.
Specialy the Olivera-Zlatan attack could work out perfect. Hopefully, Capello tries this out! Can't wait to see this!

I predict a 2-0 win for Juve!
Olivera, Zlatan to score :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Its only a matter of time until both Trez and DP are injured and out at the same time...

This game will be very tough..............

Udine 1 Juve 1

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
My line - up:

Buffon
Ibrahimovic---Olivera

With Kapo coming in for Nedved, Emerson (if needed) instead of either Blasi or Tacchi and Pessotto for Zambrotta, who should finally get a break.
Specialy the Olivera-Zlatan attack could work out perfect. Hopefully, Capello tries this out! Can't wait to see this!

I predict a 2-0 win for Juve!
Olivera, Zlatan to score :D
Maybe but i don't think Capello will go with that....

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Its only a matter of time until both Trez and DP are injured and out at the same time...
A lot of people here has a lot of faith in Zalayeta, so that could actually be quite interesting.

Or Olivera would probably be played, something that also would be interesting.

Udinese is no push-over, but I think we should win. We need to shape up from some shabby outings and prove our worth.
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Buffon
Ibrahimovic---Olivera
A Tacchi/Blasi mid is IMO quite sad; grinta yes, but very little else. Appiah should be thrown in.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ibrahimovic9 ] ++
udinese lost in uefa cup
They won actually 1-0.Alberto scored,but they out of Uefa on overall score
3-2 against Panionios....

Btw,Jank was sent off again !:eek:

Aug 1, 2003
Lol, if Jank continues to do so and plays for Juve we have another davids in terms of redcarding :D

I personally prefer Trez-Zlatan over DP-Zlatan, and Capello seems to have a lot of faith in Olivera, and I hope he scores.

And Appiah doesn't seem to get first team place anymore and yes he must fight for it, and although he had a bad season last time (all of them did) I think he has a lot more to offer and I wish Capello would give him a bit more .

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
We are being lucky this season. Both palermo and udinese are missing their best players when we meet them.... luca toni and jankulovski.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Stadio Friuli always brings back sweet memories :touched:

Anyway, the match won't be easy since Udinese have a well organized team. I don't think they have shown their real potential yet as they have good players in their team like: De Sanctis, Kroldrup, Pizarro, Mauri, Di Michele, Fava, and Di Natale. They might be distracted from their previous match against Brescia as well as their UEFA Cup elimination but we all know how serious teams get when they face the Old Lady.

As far as our lineup goes, I can see Capello still going for the usual suspects even though a little bit of tinkering won't be bad to rest some players, especially our midfield that looked tired and sluggish lately. Maybe Capello should've rested Emerson in the Maccabi match so that he could be fresh for Udinese. :undecide:

Del Piero's injury means that Ibrahimovic will definetly start alongside Trezeguet. Lets hope they continue to link up well and score goals. I hope our defence bodes well too to start getting them clean sheets again. No midweek matches this week, so I hope our players give their all.

Forza Juve :star:

May 30, 2004
the line up for udinese match

Buffon

Zebina
Thuram
Tudor
Zambrotta
Camoranesi
Blasi
Emerson
Nedved
Ibrahimovic
Trezeguet

Del Piero, Montero, Ferrara, Chimenti ( These boys probably staying in turin for da weekend .... montero injured .. heal in 7 days .. del piero heal in 2 weeks but am sure he ll be ready be4 his time...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well i wanted Alex to play but what can we do, For some reason i think that He DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN INJURY, the management only want to give the media an excuse for his poor performances (in some matches) and they want to give him sometime to reflect and give something better i hope.

And about appiah , he needs to put some big performances when he gets a chance to get in. The good thing about him is that he can play on the RM and DM. So he has to shine, and do a better job.Becuase tacchi,emerson,olivera,and blasi are doing a very good job.
I also hope that the team wont underestimate udinese they have a great coach and a pretty well team, although they are far worst than last year's team in europe and the calcio.

forzaa juvee
2-0 zlatan, olivera

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I think Nedved and Emerson deserves a rest and let Tacchinardi and Oliveira take the place instead. Nedved and Emerson have played so many games and some more they have been injured b4.

Appiah can be used as a substitute for the strike force. But I think he needs to show wad Ibrahimovic did in his debut Juve match. That's y Capello trust Zlatan compared to Appiah.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
any proof jeeks anything at all .. is it official or just more moggi gossip plus where to squeeze him in .. definitely no place in defence or mid
Not really official, it is from Channel 4 BS.....just thought it is worth mentioning along with the other gossip that goes on and there is no place for him as you said

Aug 26, 2003
oh this pics are so sad!!! it has ruined a player that could have become the greatest of all!

anyway i love Del Piero, and IMO you will have a good season, its just the start!!!

i really don't understand if we sign Jankulovski? why didn't we do that this year??? ok cause of money maybe? hmm.. will he maybe replace Neddy one day (cause he said that Jank is a playmaker)!

if he is searched for LB position we also have interest in Parisi!

is Cannavaro fit for the match?

i would go like this!

Buffon
Zebina - Thuram - Cannavaro - Zambrotta
Olivera - Appiah - Blasi - Camoranesi
Trez - Ibrahimovic

if everything goes well Tacci for Blasi or Appiah and Kapo for Camoranesi!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I think Neddy and Emo should play,coz there is no midweek game,no next weekend game,no NT game for them...so they will have their rest...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)