[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (4 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
thnx ;)
Sunday 3 2 pm Britain time (GMT + 0 hrs)

Well Juve has to win to keep up with the lead, 3 points is enough no matter wad the score is. Focus of improvements can be done after the win.

Sep 14, 2003
I was hoping Udinese's game last night would need extra-time so they'd be tired for the match, no such luck though. It would've had some effect I believe, which will hopefully give us a greater edge.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++
with about 10 days rest after Sunday's game, i don't think capello will change the line-up.
emo, neddy, trez, zlatan will definetly get the start.
10 days?

Did u include the CL game that has been played this Tuesday?

I think it should be around 5 days or so

Aug 1, 2003
who'll be the ref? Last time it was de sanctis, and udinese's goalkeeper is de sanctis. it was all so confusing :D

and remember our 26th scudetto at udine, the best moment has got to be when ronaldo cried while inter was losing 4-2, anyone remember that? :excited:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++
who'll be the ref? Last time it was de sanctis, and udinese's goalkeeper is de sanctis. it was all so confusing :D

and remember our 26th scudetto at udine, the best moment has got to be when ronaldo cried while inter was losing 4-2, anyone remember that? :excited:
:touched:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sehnsucht79 ] ++

it wasn't just ronaldo who was crying, almost all inter players were crying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)