[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (5 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #802
    ++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

I can tell you why Miccoli isn't at his best: because Juventus completely abandoned him. They dumped him off as if he was worthless, which has probably made him feel depressed. If you don't recall, on the day he was let go, he said how shocked and disappointed he was, and how much he wanted to be on that Juve squad. There are some players that don't even have half as much heart as Miccoli on that Juve team who take their position for granted **cough** Legrotaglie **cough**.

Sorry about the rant. I had to get it off my chest. :D
    I really don't care why he isn't playing well, the point is that he isn't playing well and IIRC he wanted to leave Juve because he was going to be fourth choice and he was frustrated by how Del Piero is treated. He could've stayed if he wanted to.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Is it just me or are you picking on Zlatan because he is a threat to Del Piero?
    For the 100 times am gonna say it , i got nothing against Zlatan , at last he's Juve player , i should support him not like others anti Dp fans over here , i just said that , cuz i didn't like the fact what he did .... Anyhow it seems you guys liked what Zlatan did , right??? i said so he could learn a lesson :).. i got nothing against him ,,, it's true i love dp and am a big fan of our captain , but it's not as you said , am not pickin on him cuz he's a threat to the # 10 ! :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Thats pathetic.

I think we will be losing a lot of fans once Del Piero doesn't play anymore. Hopefully Zlatan becomes a force and we sign Cassano, just to speed up the process.
    ... Not true , Dp will always be my favourit player , but that doesn't mean i'll stop supporting juve ...

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #807
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

For the 100 times am gonna say it , i got nothing against Zlatan , at last he's Juve player , i should support him not like others anti Dp fans over here , i just said that , cuz i didn't like the fact what he did .... Anyhow it seems you guys liked what Zlatan did , right??? i said so he could learn a lesson :).. i got nothing against him ,,, it's true i love dp and am a big fan of our captain , but it's not as you said , am not pickin on him cuz he's a threat to the # 10 ! :)
    Ok.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Not all DP lovers are blind to the truth, Z :angel: :D
    True, but fact is (although azzurri7 did indeed just say it because Zlatan is a threat to Del Piero) that we don't need childish trouble makers. We're Juventus, we've got class, we're not anything like Roma. Headbutts can't be tolerated if you're a forward of Juventus.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Yep, same here, I'm tired of the DP lovers.
    I'm tired of all those Del Piero bashers. FFS what has he ever done wrong to receive that much criticism. It isn't fair anymore. You can criticise him, but not everything Del Piero does is wrong. Some people, like Paolo_Montero, believe that everything that goes wrong for Juventus is Del Piero's fault, which is of course pathetic and absolutuly stupid.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I'm tired of all those Del Piero bashers. FFS what has he ever done wrong to receive that much criticism. It isn't fair anymore. You can criticise him, but not everything Del Piero does is wrong. Some people, like Paolo_Montero, believe that everything that goes wrong for Juventus is Del Piero's fault, which is of course pathetic and absolutuly stupid.
    agree that its not alwayse he's foult, but i know why ppl are like that, because they are tired of all those DP LOVERS that alwayse defence him, and sometime they are right, but most wrong...

its time to forget DP imo, he will never be back :sad:

i hope he can prove me wrong by geting back to just the half of he's playing style, like in 98'... :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

True, but fact is (although azzurri7 did indeed just say it because Zlatan is a threat to Del Piero) that we don't need childish trouble makers. We're Juventus, we've got class, we're not anything like Roma. Headbutts can't be tolerated if you're a forward of Juventus.
    :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

...well said !

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    to all of you who thought zlatan should be banned and video evidence should've been used :

Zlatan escapes video punishment
    Tuesday 12 October, 2004

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will not be suspended as video evidence wasn’t used to judge a headbutting incident.

The Juventus striker was caught on camera trying to headbutt Emilson Sanchez Cribari during the 1-0 win away to Udinese on October 3.

The press believed that this footage would be used, but in Italy video evidence can only be viewed if the incident is not referred to in the referees’ report.

It has emerged that official Stefano Farina noted, “I kept the situation in my eye line and did not consider it worthy of punishment.”

This is good news for the Bianconeri, who are already without the injured David Trezeguet and Alessandro Del Piero for this weekend’s clash with Messina. The captain is still on the road to recovery from an Achilles tendon problem and it’s increasingly unlikely he can even make the bench.

Three Serie A players will be suspended for the Week 6 games. They are Mauro Esposito (Cagliari), Davide Zoboli (Brescia) and Gaetano Fontana (Fiorentina).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)