[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (33 Viewers)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

It's not Milan and Rome who could ask for Zlatan ban. The only team who can ask FA to ban Zlatan is Udinese.
I ment it as an example.. and not only Udine has the power to ban Zlatan also the media.. and now you say that Udine can ban him to report it?..first you said that was impossible:confused: to ban Zlatan cause the ref didn't saw it..

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

I ment it as an example.. and not only Udine has the power to ban Zlatan also the media.. and now you say that Udine can ban him to report it?..first you said that was impossible:confused: to ban Zlatan cause the ref didn't saw it..
Udinese can just complain about it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
well players have their days zalayeta isnt played as often how could we even say that about zalayeta and judge him from the couple of matches that we saw him play?
well,yes that is true.
but if he was THAT good,he wouldn't be sitting on our bench.... :rolleyes:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #792
    Miccoli isn't exactly excelling with Fiorentina, he has suffered a dip in form actually because he was getting NT call-ups when he was a sub at Juve and doing well but since his move to Florence, where he's getting the first team football that he so badly craves, he's been dropped. Coincidental? Nah, he just isn't playing well.

Keeping him wouldn't have done us any harm, but I personally don't think we'll miss him even if he's a talented player.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Miccoli isn't exactly excelling with Fiorentina, he has suffered a dip in form actually because he was getting NT call-ups when he was a sub at Juve and doing well but since his move to Florence, where he's getting the first team football that he so badly craves, he's been dropped. Coincidental? Nah, he just isn't playing well.

Keeping him wouldn't have done us any harm, but I personally don't think we'll miss him even if he's a talented player.
    Agree there !

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #794
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Wish Zlatan could be banned , we don't need Cassano#2 in the team !
    Is it just me or are you picking on Zlatan because he is a threat to Del Piero?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
    Wish Zlatan could be banned , we don't need Cassano#2 in the team !
    Thats pathetic.

I think we will be losing a lot of fans once Del Piero doesn't play anymore. Hopefully Zlatan becomes a force and we sign Cassano, just to speed up the process.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I can tell you why Miccoli isn't at his best: because Juventus completely abandoned him. They dumped him off as if he was worthless, which has probably made him feel depressed. If you don't recall, on the day he was let go, he said how shocked and disappointed he was, and how much he wanted to be on that Juve squad. There are some players that don't even have half as much heart as Miccoli on that Juve team who take their position for granted **cough** Legrotaglie **cough**.

Sorry about the rant. I had to get it off my chest. :D

rldyu

Sep 6, 2004
    maybe some people here should join the del piero fan club instead of juventus fan club.....:)

players come and go, no matter how good they are (or were), but juve will be there with or without them!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)