[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (6 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I can't remember what happened in Udine, but yeah, we beat them 4-1 in Turin.

I'm going to say 3-0 if Cannavaro plays, 3-1 if he doesn't.

Against Palermo it was DP-Zlatan upfront and we saw Zlatan-Trez yesterday so I suspect Del Piero and Trezeguet will get the nod.

if it again be Zlatan-Treze for this game, we know what that means to DP .....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
It should definietly be Dp-Trez...

Btw,the result of Udinese-Bresia(1-2) is not staying afterall.tha's what i heard,because Bresia broke the rule of Fifa fair play.

Their second goal was scored to an empty net on last minutes of the game,after their goalkeeper was injured on the ground for like a minute before....

So i don't know what will they do,replay the match,or leave it on 1-1....
Will Jank's red card stay?....damn,i hope it is.

Well anyway,i really have feeleing that if Trez and Del piero will play they will perform wel and we will win there...

Forza Juve!:cool:

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

if it again be Zlatan-Treze for this game, we know what that means to DP .....
:undecide: I'm glad that DP can't get the starting place just because of the old merits... But I surely hope that we'll rotate him enough so Zlatan and Trez can rest... Of course the best thing would be that DP re-gained his form again, but can't really see that happening...

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

Btw,the result of Udinese-Bresia(1-2) is not staying afterall.tha's what i heard,because Bresia broke the rule of Fifa fair play.

Their second goal was scored to an empty net on last minutes of the game,after their goalkeeper was injured on the ground for like a minute before....

So i don't know what will they do,replay the match,or leave it on 1-1....
Will Jank's red card stay?....damn,i hope it is.

Well anyway,i really have feeleing that if Trez and Del piero will play they will perform wel and we will win there...

Forza Juve!:cool:

hrmm.. its certainly not fair play but it seems that they dont break any rules coz if they do, the ref would have blown the wistle.. it would need both club's and the league's official agreement to make a replay happen. i can see they do it it were a sensitive cup tie, but a league matches are unheardofly rarely replayed ( unless of coz some stupid club's fan come to the pitch during the match claiming someone had just killed by the police outside the stadium and threated to mob and kill the players if the game wasnt stopped halfway ).....

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Last season we were unbeaten till week 10 (inter game in turin) , then we became a normal team , i hope that we go back to the level of play that we started with , palermo and macabi games are not promising , i dont know why we suddenly could not score , we scored 9 goals in 4 games , then 2 goals in 2 games , what happened???

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
You cant expect quality performances in every game great teams win while going through a poor patch and although we are not showing quality we have showed determination and character which could not be said of juve last year I predict 2-0
Trez double in a close game

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
WEll, Juve doesn't look all that strong attacking. We have always been lacking this attractive attacking style for quite sum time which is probably also y not many people watch at Delle Alpi.

I think we'll get a 2-0 win at Udinese, without Janko I don;t think they'll be able to break down our solid defense.

I really hope to see Kapo too, I'd like Juve to have good offensive plays. So any young attackers that we could help develop would be great!

Sep 14, 2003
Udinese have a UEFA cup match tomorrow night, it will be very interesting to see what team they put out. I'm more concerned about our team though.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

Absolutely ridiculous. the goal should stand. Why? Because it wasn't illegal!!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Absolutely ridiculous. the goal should stand. Why? Because it wasn't illegal!!!
It's just what i read somewhere...however Jank is suspended i believe,that's the most important news.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I believe another comfartable win.0-2?1-3? Udinese is not like it was before..
what the hell you talkin about??.. this yr Udinese is much better than before.

and like someone mentioned before that udinese-brescia could be replayed. so technically Udinese have not lost nor conceded any games/goals this season yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)