[Serie A] Udinese - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Juve hasn't concede a goal at Udine in the last four games.
2000-2001 Udinese - Juventus 0-2
2001-2002 Udinese - Juventus 0-2
2001-2003 Udinese - Juventus 0-1
2003-2004 Udinese - Juventus 0-0

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
Juve hasn't concede a goal at Udine in the last four games.
2000-2001 Udinese - Juventus 0-2
2001-2002 Udinese - Juventus 0-2
2001-2003 Udinese - Juventus 0-1
2003-2004 Udinese - Juventus 0-0
:touched:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Serie A Week 5 - 3/10/04 (15.00)
Udinese - Juventus

Stadio Friuli

League leaders Juventus will be looking to get back on the winning trail after being held to a draw last week. However, they face a tricky test at the Stadio Friuli against an Udinese side who have a number of individual players ready to punish the smallest mistake.

The Bianconeri had won all of their previous games before the 1-1 home tie with Palermo last week. They finally conceded their first goal of the League campaign before Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his third for the club.

The Swede should start against Udinese, even if it is unclear who will partner him between David Trezeguet and Alex Del Piero. The latter seems favourite after he played no part in the 1-0 win over Maccabi in midweek. Boss Fabio Capello is unlikely to make any major changes to the side but Fabio Cannavaro and Pavel Nedved may be rested given their recent fitness problems.

Udinese will be without Marek Jankulovski after his sending-off in the controversial defeat to Brescia last week. His absence is somewhat ironic seeing as he was heavily tipped to join Juventus in the summer. He will be replaced by Felipe.

Coach Luciano Spalletti is likely to recall David Pizarro to the first team after his substitute duty in Week 4. However, it remains to be seen whether the tactician will keep faith with his adventurous 4-3-3 tactics given the quality of Juventus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese (probable): De Sanctis; Bertotto, Cribari, Kroldrup, Felipe; Pinzi, Pizarro, Mauri; Di Michele, Fava, Di Natale

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Olivera, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Del Piero

Ref: To follow...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have a feeling this will be a sneaky victory with 2 goals the second being scored after the 88th minute

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lets win black n white.... i want them to stay on top of the league table till the end of the season , although i know it's really hard to do that , but not impossible;) !

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
not easy and not hard i am afraid of heavy legs of juve players
they are tired they need a break ,, emerson , neddved , zambrotta, thuram really tired

muntari is good udinese player moggi keep an eye please he is better than pizzaro

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
not easy and not hard i am afraid of heavy legs of juve players
they are tired they need a break ,, emerson , neddved , zambrotta, thuram really tired

muntari is good udinese player moggi keep an eye please he is better than pizzaro
We only need Janko from udinese !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)