[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jocke27 ] ++

But I support Capello to 100 % and if he thinks that it's best for Juve to keep on playing Zlatan, what can we do?
Well, we could always come on this forum and convey our views to people who care, or people who we think care. I support Capello when I think what he is doing is right...fielding three defensive midfielders in the same match, not trying the 4-3-3 out for size, and keeping Mutu on the bench all seem like injustices to me. I personally do not see a point in some of Capello's methods and IMO we could have a better team on all fronts if he was not so stubborn and let our team play a bit more, in all meanings of the phrase.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Nicky boy, I saw the match. Canna was clearing the cross out of the air. He already started to kick when the Udinese player came flying in and Cann kicked him right square in the ass. Canna was as surprised as the guy's ass.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Nicky boy, I saw the match. Canna was clearing the cross out of the air. He already started to kick when the Udinese player came flying in and Cann kicked him right square in the ass. Canna was as surprised as the guy's ass.
have no idea wht u guys refering to :D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Once again I asked myself: was Nedved playing??

Once again I asked myself: this is the great Zlatan?? He made 12 passes and missed 13 of them...got slapped in the neck and got a call..then slapped back and walked away scott free.

Once again the Alessandro Del Piero demonstrates why he deserves to be on the starting team....if Capello is going to bench Del Piero then what the hell does one do with Ibra??? Put him in the GIOVANILE (under 17 team??).

By the way, these were three points won by sheer luck and blind eyes...
two questionable calls ... the first take down was the iffy..in the second a Juve defender actually KICKED the Udinese striker in the box while he had the ball.

Disgusting way to end a game....
Nick is spot on !!!

We were lucky to have walked away from the Fruili with 3 points

Besides the non-calls we were gifted with, we had NO offense in the 2nd half

CRAP made several mistakes today-

3 DM's ??? What the fvck for ???:confused:

I still cant figure out what formation CRAP had out there...whats worse, I dont think he knew, either...

BLASI IS NOT A DEFENDER !!!!! matter of fact, he aint a soccer player, either... CRAP thinks he had a masterstroke with this one, ala Lippi converting Zamby to RB. Blasi is a joke back there, he was poor IMO, and almost gifted Udine with a goal in the first half on a weak pass back to Abbiati. We might as well bring back Birindelli with a broken leg, he'd do better !!! (send Balzaretti in there !!)

He doesnt start an in form Camo....and subs out DP who is on form, and leaves Zlatan in there ????:confused: This has got me the MOST hot under the collar. Zlatan has been figured out by Serie A defenses, and is frustrated. He is yelling at his teammates, opponents, and the referee all damn game...

ZLATAN IS A HOT-HEAD, AND A RED CARD WAITING TO HAPPEN !!!!!

mark my words.............

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
More on the issue of heart and appreciation:

You guys should ask Paul (Shadowfax) which players acknowledge the CURVA (fans) at the games more than others...

After the CL final loss Del Piero could be seen clapping to the Juve fans in the stands...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Personally, I would rather have the player who has heart and cares for the club rather than the guy who is just out there to win Ballon D'Ors for his own personal pleasure. In today's game, the Del Pieros and Costacurtas of this world are unfortunately a dying breed...these players you have to cherish.

Capello should sign on to the forums if he hasnt already. Maybe that should help shine some light on him. Del Piero has in my opinion, done enough to warrant a start ahead of Ibra. As has Trezeguet. Yet, one of the better two must be sacrificed alternatively so Capello can live his dream of shaping a new Marco Van Basten.

As for Mutu, I dont even want to get in to it.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Udinese 0 - 1 Juventus
Vieira 37 (J)
Stadio Friuli

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Patrick Vieira head maintained Juve's 100 per cent record and sends Udinese spiraling to their second defeat on the trot.

This was set to be an intriguing encounter between two teams challenging for the top of the table, but the events of the last 24 hours turned even more attention towards the Stadio Friuli. Hitman Vincenzo Iaquinta was sensationally frozen out of the Udinese squad for refusing to sign a new contract, despite the fact that his current deal does not expire until 2007.

Juventus hoped to maintain their 100 per cent record and were still without the injured Lilian Thuram, Alessandro Birindelli and Gianluca Pessotto, while Jonathan Zebina suffered a new setback just two minutes into his comeback at the weekend. Alessandro Del Piero netted a brace against Ascoli and did enough to earn a start instead of David Trezeguet.

Morgan De Sanctis was once on Juve's books, but he had to rush off his line after 13 minutes to close down Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The Swedish international also went close with a chest and volley on Pavel Nedved's cross.

Udinese play good football and put together an excellent team move that eventually saw Jose Luis Vidigal thump a half-volley inches past the far post with his left foot.

There was tension on 27 minutes when David Di Michele tried to earn a penalty and was fiercely rebuked by Fabio Cannavaro.

Juventus eventually broke through with a fine team move and Patrick Vieira's second Serie A goal. Del Piero's cushioned header on a Manuele Blasi cross allowed the former Arsenal man to come sliding in for a splendid volley.

De Sanctis was alert to react when Ibrahimovic's long-range effort took a massive deflection, but he readjusted his position to palm it out of the top corner.

Udinese tried to take a more attacking approach in the second half with Fausto Rossini completing a trident attack. Yet it was Juve who went close with an Emerson free kick that whipped all the way across the area without getting a final touch.

Valerio Bertotto was booked for simulation after falling under pressure from Del Piero. Udinese were taking control now and Di Michele was stopped by Cannavaro at the end of a fine run before substitute Rossini drilled over the bar.

They thought they had equalised when Di Natale found a way round Christian Abbiati on the edge of the box and lobbed towards an empty net, but Robert Kovac performed a goalline clearance at the last moment.

Rossini held up the ball and Vidigal's shot was charged down for a corner kick, then from the resulting corner Abbiati was stranded and three different Udinese players failed to get the final touch.

The move continued and Abbiati proved he is still a great shot-stopper, reacting in a split second with his foot to flick Vidigal's header out of the net. It was almost a 'Scorpion' clearance in the style of Higuita.

Vieira's looping header was wide of the target on an Emerson cross, then Udinese had timid penalty appeals rejected for Barreto's connection with Cannavaro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Udinese: De Sanctis; Bertotto, Natali, Felipe; Pinzi (Zenoni 21), Vidigal, Obodo (Rossini 46), Muntari, Candela; Di Natale, Di Michele (Barreto 78)

Juventus: Abbiati; Blasi, Kovac, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Giannichedda, Vieira, Emerson, Nedved (Camoranesi 72); Ibrahimovic, Del Piero (Zalayeta 72)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello: Udinese Deserved The Draw
9/22/2005 6:43:00 AM
According to Don Fabio, Juventus obtained more than they deserved against the Friulani.
Fabio Capello was satisfied of the result obtained by his side, but also admitted that Udinese played a great game and should have probably earned the draw.
“It was a well-fought match against a very good team. In the first half we did well, then in the second half Udinese played better and deserved the draw.”

The former Roma coach praised in particular two of his players, who were important for the final result.

“The midfield held well by filtering. Abbiati made a great save and Blasi has convinced himself of his abilities,” concluded Capello.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
First of all I HATE THE RED SHIRT , why not the blue one , it is better.
Second , Juve played an average game , Zlatan was horrible , i dont know why his form either on top or very poor.
Dp was ok
Kovac was solid , i like him.
Blasi deserved capello complements after the game , he is better than zebina a 100 times.

The most this that surprised me why he let giancheda start and let camo on the bench ?????

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
The game vs udine was evidencing some situations that need to be taken in consideration if Capello wants to take us "fino alla fine":

Zlatan is superultragood, fantastic, a magician, etcetera, but he urgently needs his benching time. Capello stuborness for having him full time in the pitch isnt helping neither Ibra or the team.

Dp, in the actual stage of his career, has the game vision and experience for ressolving the games even without shining. He can deliver us as much as trez or ibra.

Without denying the good effort Blasi has put to perform as a RB, he is definitly not the final solution for that role. Worst, Zebina, we all know, is in the same situation and probabliity( due to his injury) that he reapeat his last year performance are minimal.

Why dont try, once and for all, Balzaretti or even Chiellini, looking for a more consistant solution for RB?

Viera, once again, shows off what a good desition was to bring him here...too early to say, but he can outsize the pitbull, or at least, be as valuable as pitbull was in his good years.

Finally, Abbiati is not a bad GK, but how different the team looks, in terms of security, without Gigi in the pitch !

Apr 26, 2004
Another precious victory for Juventus overcoming Udinese thanks to a goal by Vieira scored on 37’ of the first half. Capello reintroduces Blasi as right side defender and allows debuting Giannichedda in the midfield sustaining Emerson and Vieira. Line of attack with Del Piero and Ibrahimovic creating early minutes worry to De Santis who on 13’ comes out on the Swede served by the captain. On 17’ Nedved takes advantage of Felipe’s mistake and gives out to Ibrahimovic attempting a right footed lob sliced high. Few seconds on, the only danger to Abbiati’s goal, a great distance shot by Vidigal out of target. On 21’ first rate exchange Del Piero – Ibrahimovic, who misses control around the back line. After one minute the Swede serves up to the captain, whose left legged shot is saved. Deserved advantage comes on 37’: throw in by Blasi, Del Piero’s header places in for Vieira that from close range sends into the net (0-1). For the French midfielder it’s the second goal out of four games in our championship. Celebration for the Bianconeri that on 39’ could double with Ibrahimovic, but De Santis clears.

In the restart it’s Juventus again creating danger first, on 11’, with a fine free kick by Emerson over which nobody find the winning deflection. Then Cosmi’s squad reaction in search of the draw. On 21’ Di Michele enters the box from the left, Cannavaro opposes well. Superb aerial save by Kovac on a lob by Di Natale (23’) who five minutes later engages Abbiati with a quite central shot. More difficult, instead, the save of the Bianconeri’s keeper conceived on 30’ to lead over Vidigal on Rossini’s throw in. Juventus redirects the game and could double late in the match. On 37’ Ibrahimovic, served by Camoranesi, set free from the opponent and attempts goal with a right footed slice, ended high and on 43’, over a cross by Emerson, Vieira tries the second winning header, but the ball is out of target.

UDINESE – JUVENTUS 0-1
GOALS: 37’fh Vieira
UDINESE: De Sanctis; Bertotto, Natali, Felipe, Pinzi (20’fh Zenoni); Vidigal, Obodo (1’sh Rossini), Muntari, Candela; Di Natale, Di Michele (33’sh Barreto). Manager: Cosmi. Substitutes: Paoletti, Motta, Sensini, Mauri.
JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Blasi, Kovac, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Giannichedda, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved (26’sh Camoranesi); Del Piero (26’sh Zalayeta), Ibrahimovic. Manager: Capello. Substitutes: Bonnefoi Chiellini, Pessotto, Balzaretti, Mutu.
REFEREE: Ayroldi
YELLOW CARDS: 23’fh Obodo, 18’sh Bertotto, 22’sh Natali, 26’sh Nedved

Apr 26, 2004
‘It was a very tough match, against a difficult opponent, confident in their resources and well positioned on the playing field. That’s just the reason I’m happy for my team’s performance’. Fabio Capello takes three valuable points, achieved against a relentless Udinese that, especially in the restart created several goal chances: ‘We played better in the first half; in the second half Udinese did quite nicely and possibly deserved the equalizer. I’m satisfied for the way my players held opponents and kept possession with great attention. I’m convinced that Udinese would be a strong adversary for everybody’. Bianconeri’s manager presented once again Blasi as right full back, a role Manuele embraced quite completely: ‘He played a good game, facing fast and dribbling skilled forwards, he also served a great ball to Del Piero, originating Vieira’s goal. In the past season I figured out how to utilize him in this position and during summer I was forced to have him as full back against Benfica and Barcelona: since those games I had good directions, but even more important was his response’

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Game review

Overall we played a poor game yesterday but with a very strong defense except for a period during the second half.
As we played with a 4-3-3 on paper (more of a 4-3-1-2 with Neddy in a free role) for the first time this season it was a clear signal from Capello to outplay Udinese in the center of the pitch.
Shrinking the space in the inner midfield and playing with high pressure we didn’t allow Udinese to get the time they need to structure their game.
We had a weak offensively team on the pitch witch was having trouble to create scoring chances and did not find the passes between midfield and attack.

Defense-
Overall: Solid game. Were very good with the offside trap and strong in center forcing the strikers out on the wings. Only problem is under established pressure and on corners/freekicks. Great cross from Blasi on the goal.

Midfield-
Very very strong in center with Viera, Emerson and Giannichedda.
Not so creative thou. And Emerson were the player trying to take the role as playmaker witch he didn’t do to well as he almost always slow down the paste.
Viera with some good runs (one that he scored on) and Neddy was lost in his position as a free player moving a lot but almost never got the ball.

Attacking-
Quite poor in lack of movement. Starting with DP and Zlatan.
DP made an overall good game moving over big surface and often went down in the pitch to fetch the ball. Brilliant header to Viera at the goal. He was also a good help fore Zambrotta in defense some times.
Zlatan on the other hand didn’t move at all and he is getting frustrated both of being out of the game with very little ball and of not scoring. Played better in second half and had some good chances he created.

Abbiati 5,5
He is our great risk at the back. Making the whole defense insecure.
Was overplayed twice and pure luck we didn’t concede a goal. Saved without his knowledge with his heals (???!!!) when he misjudged a situation.

Blasi (RB) 7.0
Good game were he was one of our best offensive weapons. Since Cammo didn’t play (was a sub later on) Often he was the one trying to start the attacks as he moved forward on his wing.
Had the cross to DP that became a goal by Viera.

Kovac (CB) 6.0
Insecure from time to time and often waste the boll instead of playing himself out of the situation. Overall a good defensive job.

Cannavaro (CB) 6,5
You didn’t se him in this game witch is a good remark for a defender. Always doing his job and doing it well.

Zambrotta (LB) 6,0
Still misses a lot in offense thou he truly is an asset there. But has to do better with passes and runs. Ok in defense.

Viera (M) 6,5
Stood up good and made our goal!
Always good in his defensively work. Plays easy without mistakes.

Emerson (M) 6,0
Tried to fit the role as playmaker witch he did not do very well.
Good in his defense with Giannichedda and Viera.

Giannichedda (M) 6,0
Were put on the pitch to steal surface and to shrink space for Udine at midfield. Mission accomplished. Hardly ever in contact with ball or in the play.

Nedved (free role) 5,5
Invisible. Did not work at all in this role.
Out of the game in long sequences and when he got in the game nothing happened.

Del Piero (A) 7,0
Our best player yesterday together with Blasi.
Worked great all over the pitch. Nice header to the goal and worked great in defense.
Looked as he could not get tired.

Zlatan (A) 5,5
No. This was not his game again.
Frustrated, irritated, complaining and not moving.
Will not get the chances if he doesn’t paste up his game. Horrible passes.
Made the wrong decisions as you do when you lack confidence.

SUBS

Cammo (M) 6,0
Made some awful passes witch could have ended up badly for our account.

Zalayeta (A) 5,5
Did not do anything. As he didn’t have ball much…

This is IMO…remember that. ;)

galma

Aug 13, 2005
I can't belive this,I mean ibra was sh|t,why mutu did't sub him :(
It was a hard game but we won it again,this is juve's force,winning even when they play bad(is it true that I'm hypercriticaly? ) :p

blodi ibra,5'th game and no fochin goal,wy does he even start a match,let zala mutu start,so we'll see if they can score,I mean 5 matches,he played over 405 min :p

galma

Aug 13, 2005
Zlatan (A) 5,5 it's too much for what he did in the 90 mins he played,HE SUCKS ,MORE THAN I DO if you know what I mean :p

striker must score for ex: trezeguet
midfielder must score and defend good : ex: vieira,nedved
defender don't concede goal ex : canna,kovac

so juve is best in defence,pretty good in midfield but not so good in attack,with ibra I mean we have a clear minus on scoring,but he's the best that we have in missing the goal in 1-1 ocasions :)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
Zlatan (A) 5,5 it's too much for what he did in the 90 mins he played,HE SUCKS ,MORE THAN I DO if you know what I mean :p

striker must score for ex: trezeguet
midfielder must score and defend good : ex: vieira,nedved
defender don't concede goal ex : canna,kovac

so juve is best in defence,pretty good in midfield but not so good in attack,with ibra I mean we have a clear minus on scoring,but he's the best that we have in missing the goal in 1-1 ocasions :)
With all do respect…
I have read some posts of you and I can’t really say you have something objective and serious that I can learn from.
That does not mean that you’re not a true supporter.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++
Game review

Overall we played a poor game yesterday but with a very strong defense except for a period during the second half.
As we played with a 4-3-3 on paper (more of a 4-3-1-2 with Neddy in a free role) for the first time this season it was a clear signal from Capello to outplay Udinese in the center of the pitch.
Shrinking the space in the inner midfield and playing with high pressure we didn’t allow Udinese to get the time they need to structure their game.
We had a weak offensively team on the pitch witch was having trouble to create scoring chances and did not find the passes between midfield and attack.

Defense-
Overall: Solid game. Were very good with the offside trap and strong in center forcing the strikers out on the wings. Only problem is under established pressure and on corners/freekicks. Great cross from Blasi on the goal.

Midfield-
Very very strong in center with Viera, Emerson and Giannichedda.
Not so creative thou. And Emerson were the player trying to take the role as playmaker witch he didn’t do to well as he almost always slow down the paste.
Viera with some good runs (one that he scored on) and Neddy was lost in his position as a free player moving a lot but almost never got the ball.

Attacking-
Quite poor in lack of movement. Starting with DP and Zlatan.
DP made an overall good game moving over big surface and often went down in the pitch to fetch the ball. Brilliant header to Viera at the goal. He was also a good help fore Zambrotta in defense some times.
Zlatan on the other hand didn’t move at all and he is getting frustrated both of being out of the game with very little ball and of not scoring. Played better in second half and had some good chances he created.

Abbiati 5,5
He is our great risk at the back. Making the whole defense insecure.
Was overplayed twice and pure luck we didn’t concede a goal. Saved without his knowledge with his heals (???!!!) when he misjudged a situation.

Blasi (RB) 7.0
Good game were he was one of our best offensive weapons. Since Cammo didn’t play (was a sub later on) Often he was the one trying to start the attacks as he moved forward on his wing.
Had the cross to DP that became a goal by Viera.

Kovac (CB) 6.0
Insecure from time to time and often waste the boll instead of playing himself out of the situation. Overall a good defensive job.

Cannavaro (CB) 6,5
You didn’t se him in this game witch is a good remark for a defender. Always doing his job and doing it well.

Zambrotta (LB) 6,0
Still misses a lot in offense thou he truly is an asset there. But has to do better with passes and runs. Ok in defense.

Viera (M) 6,5
Stood up good and made our goal!
Always good in his defensively work. Plays easy without mistakes.

Emerson (M) 6,0
Tried to fit the role as playmaker witch he did not do very well.
Good in his defense with Giannichedda and Viera.

Giannichedda (M) 6,0
Were put on the pitch to steal surface and to shrink space for Udine at midfield. Mission accomplished. Hardly ever in contact with ball or in the play.

Nedved (free role) 5,5
Invisible. Did not work at all in this role.
Out of the game in long sequences and when he got in the game nothing happened.

Del Piero (A) 7,0
Our best player yesterday together with Blasi.
Worked great all over the pitch. Nice header to the goal and worked great in defense.
Looked as he could not get tired.

Zlatan (A) 5,5
No. This was not his game again.
Frustrated, irritated, complaining and not moving.
Will not get the chances if he doesn’t paste up his game. Horrible passes.
Made the wrong decisions as you do when you lack confidence.

SUBS

Cammo (M) 6,0
Made some awful passes witch could have ended up badly for our account.

Zalayeta (A) 5,5
Did not do anything. As he didn’t have ball much…

This is IMO…remember that. ;)

At last someone who spoke something sensible in the forum.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Here is what i think about the game.

well don fabio played with the beloved 4-3-3 that everyone wanted to see.I think it was very balanced the way he put it.

It was the same 4 man defense and infront of them were giannii, puma and paddy. Neddy and alex played wide while Ibra played as a post player.
The way he thought about it is that viera and emo would go and help the attack. I think its well balanced, i just dont understand why ppl here are soo pissed about the three DMs, and emo didnt play at RM.

To players now:

abbiatii: well,i dont know wat to say.Anything in the air is scary with him between the sticks.I have to give credit for that wonder save on the line(but i dont think he knew about it ). Overall noo deadly mistakes soo thats good.

Kovac:lost alot of balls and was a little overwhelmed at times.80% of the ball he got in defense under pressure were sent to the stands, which is better than giving it away but i would like him to start an attack once in while.Great thinking to cover abbiati in that chip.Overall i think he played a good game.

Canna: That was once of those games that you could see canna's touches in the games.The udinese players are skilled, but canna's tackles were clean. He didnt give any chance for the udinese players, i think he was very under-rated in this game, becuz he made some important tackles.

Zambro:he made just one of his long run in the whole game, but all the credit to him for helping out the offense in the right side.Good defensive game, though.

blasi: great game defensively and a bit offensively. Great cross to alex for the goal. In defense he closed down spaces and didnt give di michele alot of chances( who is a talented player). A good game not grreat, just give him time and he will a very decent player.

Gianni: Another player that was underrated alot in this game, he didnt give the udinese players any chance.He cut alot of balls in midfield.His passing is a bit off but that will be alrite with match practice.Good game overall.

Viera: This guy is just like a rock in midfield, he is just sensational on the field.He has this presence. Great run for the goal. Helped the attack alot.

Emo: well not a bad. The thing about his performace is that he just tried to do that great pass instead of playing the easier option.In the ssecond half he was a bit away from the game,in some counter attacks he was a bit slow in passing the ball.

Alex: well good game i think. Great header to set up viera for the goal.Liked some of his touches to set up Ibra and other players.Linked up with zambroo well.And this is not his regular position. I think overall good game.

Zlatan:Well hes the topic of this forum at this moment. I dont think he had the best of games last nite by his high standards. I just want him to score a goal to get the frustration out of his system. I will give him credit for trying his best.But he needs to lose the frustration.Overall awful game.

The subs didnt have any impact.

We had a very good first half and an average second. Good overall defensive game.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE WE GOT THE 3 POINTS, IF WE HAD LOST THEN EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE DON.Fabio.

Sometimes i think ppl here just want juve to lose everything and want capello out. REMEMBER WE CARE ABOUT THE TEAM NOT ANY INDIVIDUALS HERE

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
Here is what i think about the game.

well don fabio played with the beloved 4-3-3 that everyone wanted to see.I think it was very balanced the way he put it.

It was the same 4 man defense and infront of them were giannii, puma and paddy. Neddy and alex played wide while Ibra played as a post player.
The way he thought about it is that viera and emo would go and help the attack. I think its well balanced, i just dont understand why ppl here are soo pissed about the three DMs, and emo didnt play at RM.

To players now:

abbiatii: well,i dont know wat to say.Anything in the air is scary with him between the sticks.I have to give credit for that wonder save on the line(but i dont think he knew about it ). Overall noo deadly mistakes soo thats good.

Kovac:lost alot of balls and was a little overwhelmed at times.80% of the ball he got in defense under pressure were sent to the stands, which is better than giving it away but i would like him to start an attack once in while.Great thinking to cover abbiati in that chip.Overall i think he played a good game.

Canna: That was once of those games that you could see canna's touches in the games.The udinese players are skilled, but canna's tackles were clean. He didnt give any chance for the udinese players, i think he was very under-rated in this game, becuz he made some important tackles.

Zambro:he made just one of his long run in the whole game, but all the credit to him for helping out the offense in the right side.Good defensive game, though.

blasi: great game defensively and a bit offensively. Great cross to alex for the goal. In defense he closed down spaces and didnt give di michele alot of chances( who is a talented player). A good game not grreat, just give him time and he will a very decent player.

Gianni: Another player that was underrated alot in this game, he didnt give the udinese players any chance.He cut alot of balls in midfield.His passing is a bit off but that will be alrite with match practice.Good game overall.

Viera: This guy is just like a rock in midfield, he is just sensational on the field.He has this presence. Great run for the goal. Helped the attack alot.

Emo: well not a bad. The thing about his performace is that he just tried to do that great pass instead of playing the easier option.In the ssecond half he was a bit away from the game,in some counter attacks he was a bit slow in passing the ball.

Alex: well good game i think. Great header to set up viera for the goal.Liked some of his touches to set up Ibra and other players.Linked up with zambroo well.And this is not his regular position. I think overall good game.

Zlatan:Well hes the topic of this forum at this moment. I dont think he had the best of games last nite by his high standards. I just want him to score a goal to get the frustration out of his system. I will give him credit for trying his best.But he needs to lose the frustration.Overall awful game.

The subs didnt have any impact.

We had a very good first half and an average second. Good overall defensive game.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE WE GOT THE 3 POINTS, IF WE HAD LOST THEN EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE DON.Fabio.

Sometimes i think ppl here just want juve to lose everything and want capello out. REMEMBER WE CARE ABOUT THE TEAM NOT ANY INDIVIDUALS HERE
I cann't judge if ya r sarcastic or not about it.... seriously...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)