[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (2 Viewers)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
First of all I HATE THE RED SHIRT , why not the blue one , it is better.
Second , Juve played an average game , Zlatan was horrible , i dont know why his form either on top or very poor.
Dp was ok
Kovac was solid , i like him.
Blasi deserved capello complements after the game , he is better than zebina a 100 times.

The most this that surprised me why he let giancheda start and let camo on the bench ?????
its obvious: last match vs ascoli camoranesi looked tired so he didnt have another 90 minutes on him, while the gianicheda start is also abvious we have to play in the champions league with viera so its time that giannicheda becomes adjusted to our play thats why he started

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Holygr4le

Well said!!!
V.good post ands ratings!

I wanted to add smth about Blasi:

he was good,positive alright,one of our best players, i agree,
he mooved a lot and offered in attack (with a critical contribution),
things that may impress everyone,
but dont forget a RB is a back and above all he must be a good defender who will DEFEND our team,
the man isnt a defender,
i m sure Chiellini can do the same tricks and the only reason he is benched is because he isnt considered defensively as solid as Zebina, or even Balzaretti,we arent Real,we need solid defenders
and Blasi isnt that solid,i believe what Cap does is a mistake,
one day Juve will pay it and the we will be forced ti swich player again,
switching player in defence is the best way to ruin it.
blasi cant be our main player for this position,
i hope we wont end up to Salgado xmas.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

Feed that sh*t to the pigeons buddy...

Two fouls in the box in a matter of 10 minutes ... Cannavaro was a Goddamn savage out there today
If u were the ref, watching Udine players make desperate dives all day long,u know that those players dont play but "simulate"
and u werent sure about the situation,
who would u trust, one of the best defenders in the world who knows millions ways to deposses world class attackers
or a desperate diving before even touch the ball unexperianced attacker?

As i said from the beginning of the game,
the Udinese players know they cant score like men and they will try to win a penalty,
bad luck for them, they arent better artists than football players.

And i dont afraid to admit we had some luck on this game
and not the extraterestrial "determination" Milan had last year in the last minutes...

in rest i agree with u...

PS:any word about the first Gila goal?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

An offside and a PK is night and day...

More to point of Ibra...last season people spoke of Kaka having a sophmore slump type of season despite the fact that he fed enough passes to keep Milan afloat to battle for both the CL and Scudetto titles till the end. Unfortunately, Ibra is doing neither..scoring or passing. He seems frustrated and is also selfish at times. Probably because he wants to be back on top...this frustration coupled with Del Piero's BITE may just see him riding the bench soon.
In my mind if you have a Del Piero who is on-form and in mental shape (we all know his bouts of low morale can kill him) then no player on Juve comes close to him..not Nedved nor Ibra. I just can't believe the bullsh*t I read on these pages (esp. the Ascoli game thread) where so-called Juventini are arguing that HE should be benched...
WAKE UP..its the Del Piero's ...the Maldini's and the Shevchenko's that seperate MIlan and Juve from Inter....players that care...players playing for more than their paycheck..players who grew up in the team or arrived at a young age where they cried tears of joy and pain for the team .. players that at the end of the day care first about the team and second about their 'status'.
wau, great post. it is so sad that a milan fan show us what DP is. I hope all anti DP users here will read this.
thanks nick.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by galma ] ++
Zlatan (A) 5,5 it's too much for what he did in the 90 mins he played,HE SUCKS ,MORE THAN I DO if you know what I mean :p

striker must score for ex: trezeguet
midfielder must score and defend good : ex: vieira,nedved
defender don't concede goal ex : canna,kovac

so juve is best in defence,pretty good in midfield but not so good in attack,with ibra I mean we have a clear minus on scoring,but he's the best that we have in missing the goal in 1-1 ocasions :)
WTF,
I can tell you why zlatan did not so good, we played defensively and he was often alone up front. I am sure if trez had played yesterday he was gonna be even worse.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Nick is spot on !!!

We were lucky to have walked away from the Fruili with 3 points

Besides the non-calls we were gifted with, we had NO offense in the 2nd half

CRAP made several mistakes today-

3 DM's ??? What the fvck for ???:confused:

I still cant figure out what formation CRAP had out there...whats worse, I dont think he knew, either...

BLASI IS NOT A DEFENDER !!!!! matter of fact, he aint a soccer player, either... CRAP thinks he had a masterstroke with this one, ala Lippi converting Zamby to RB. Blasi is a joke back there, he was poor IMO, and almost gifted Udine with a goal in the first half on a weak pass back to Abbiati. We might as well bring back Birindelli with a broken leg, he'd do better !!! (send Balzaretti in there !!)

He doesnt start an in form Camo....and subs out DP who is on form, and leaves Zlatan in there ????:confused: This has got me the MOST hot under the collar. Zlatan has been figured out by Serie A defenses, and is frustrated. He is yelling at his teammates, opponents, and the referee all damn game...

ZLATAN IS A HOT-HEAD, AND A RED CARD WAITING TO HAPPEN !!!!!

mark my words.............
:wallbang:
do you understand something in football, I think it was a very clever decision from Capello to play with 3 DM, we played away from home against a strong team, this means we need more controll in midfield and strong defence.

Blasi is amazing in the right side, I mean he is surly better than Zebina, Brindelli and pessoto. I feel more confident seeing Blasi in this position. btw he gave the cross for DP before viera scored.

Dec 26, 2004

An offside and a PK is night and day...

More to point of Ibra...last season people spoke of Kaka having a sophmore slump type of season despite the fact that he fed enough passes to keep Milan afloat to battle for both the CL and Scudetto titles till the end. Unfortunately, Ibra is doing neither..scoring or passing. He seems frustrated and is also selfish at times. Probably because he wants to be back on top...this frustration coupled with Del Piero's BITE may just see him riding the bench soon.
In my mind if you have a Del Piero who is on-form and in mental shape (we all know his bouts of low morale can kill him) then no player on Juve comes close to him..not Nedved nor Ibra. I just can't believe the bullsh*t I read on these pages (esp. the Ascoli game thread) where so-called Juventini are arguing that HE should be benched...
WAKE UP..its the Del Piero's ...the Maldini's and the Shevchenko's that seperate MIlan and Juve from Inter....players that care...players playing for more than their paycheck..players who grew up in the team or arrived at a young age where they cried tears of joy and pain for the team .. players that at the end of the day care first about the team and second about their 'status'.

Spot on Nick, quality post...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++

I cann't judge if ya r sarcastic or not about it.... seriously...
well i just meant that evreyone wanted to see the 4-3-3 formation and now we got it, but with a different more balanced approach.But also everyone just doesnt like it .

am sorry if i said anything wrong about anyone but am a little pissed off

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

:wallbang:
do you understand something in football, I think it was a very clever decision from Capello to play with 3 DM, we played away from home against a strong team, this means we need more controll in midfield and strong defence.

Blasi is amazing in the right side, I mean he is surly better than Zebina, Brindelli and pessoto. I feel more confident seeing Blasi in this position. btw he gave the cross for DP before viera scored.
exaccctlllyyy spot onn all the wayy. Udinese are not a small side.They are a side that worked hard for the past 5 yrs at least in building their team. And their success last year just shows they r a quality side

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
u mean we couldnt afford a more attacking scheme,
i agree Udinese ie v.dangerous team, even without Iaquinta
and they are always extra motiveted when they play against us,
that was a good formation for the draw,
the people who doesnt like it ask for more,
most of the times last year when we had the same attacking we couldnt score

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
it took zambrotta quite a while to learn develop and flurish as a left back, lippi did not just play him left back and after one or two games become one of the best LB in the world, it took time.

give blasi a chance i agree with maresca, i have more faith in him than i do in zebina.

altough two other possibilities i would like to see

zambro canna kovac/thuram cheillini

or

thuram canna kovac zambro

this last one looking very strong and experienced i know thuram is not as fast as he once was and is more comfortable in the centre but he still is a class RB

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Le invenzioni di Capello
22 09 2005

Grazia Neri
A prescindere dal pizzico di fortuna che la Juve ha avuto contro l'Udinese, al Friuli la grande novità è stata la capacità di Fabio Capello di trasformare la squadra in base alle necessità.

La panchina più lunga rispetto alla scorsa stagione consente la tecnico friulano di modellare la squadra e di presentare anche un modulo diverso dal 4-4-2 classico.

Contro l'Udinese i bianconeri di Torino sono scesi in campo con un 4-3-2-1. Consapevole infatti di aver una squadra affaticata per gli impegni ravvicinati tra campiontao e coppa, Capello ha messo una diga davanti alla difesa schierando insieme Vieira, Emerson e Giannichedda per arginare le incursioni dei friulani.

La soluzione offensiva con Ibrahimovic unica punta supportato nell'occasione da Del Piero e Nedved, può consentire in futuro a Capello di fare maggiore turnover con gli attaccanti a sua disposizione a partire da Mutu che in un modulo di questo tipo potrebbe coesistere con Del Piero.

L'altra invenzione 'capelliana' è stato lo spostamento di Blasi a destra che consente al giocatore di sfruttare al meglio le sue doti tecniche e fisiche.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
it took zambrotta quite a while to learn develop and flurish as a left back, lippi did not just play him left back and after one or two games become one of the best LB in the world, it took time.

give blasi a chance i agree with maresca, i have more faith in him than i do in zebina.

altough two other possibilities i would like to see

or

thuram canna kovac zambro

this last one looking very strong and experienced i know thuram is not as fast as he once was and is more comfortable in the centre but he still is a class RB
the time of thuram as RB is over. definitly. I would rather say

is the strongest solution.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
maybe you are right but with 2 excellent def midfielders in emo and vieira and camo always willing to track back and fight for possession thurams age might not be found out while his calmness on the ball would be a benefit.

but i have to say i am impressed with kovac
i remember in pre season cannavaro said he was a special player, im sure canna would be as good a person as anybody to judge defenders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)