[Serie A] Udinese-Juventus (3 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
Once again I asked myself: was Nedved playing??

Once again I asked myself: this is the great Zlatan?? He made 12 passes and missed 13 of them...got slapped in the neck and got a call..then slapped back and walked away scott free.

Once again the Alessandro Del Piero demonstrates why he deserves to be on the starting team....if Capello is going to bench Del Piero then what the hell does one do with Ibra??? Put him in the GIOVANILE (under 17 team??).

By the way, these were three points won by sheer luck and blind eyes...
two questionable calls ... the first take down was the iffy..in the second a Juve defender actually KICKED the Udinese striker in the box while he had the ball.

Disgusting way to end a game....
Personally, I think that Udinese were playing o rough and they deserved mor yellow cards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Canna headed for the ball,
Baretto for the PK,
he was out of balance before he reached the ball or Canna,
it wasnt the first time an udine player tried smth similar,
the ref saw that,
if u try 10 TIMES+ to win a PK u dont reserve,
u risk not to obtain a real one,
anyway Ber didnt asked any penalty

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

I agree with you about your first two points (Zlatan and DP)

But if you are referring to Canna's Foul in the 89th minute, I really dont see it as a penalty. Of course you might say or think I am biased, but I could say the same about you, So I wish we dont go there. I literally replayed the play ten times. The ball was heading directly to Cannavaro and he was in the motion of clearing the ball like any vetran defender would, he was totally unaware of Baretto behind him trying to reach the ball before him. But Baretto got between the ball and Cannavaro. This is the way I see it, especially if you see the replay of the regular side camera but in slow motion.
Ok what about the other foul...push from behind and the Udinese player gets a yellow card...did you see the motion of Cannavaro's legs and arms they were thrust onto the Udinese players back...

More over, about your first analysis...how does one clear a ball with his leg two feet off the ground when the players is dribbling it on the ground?
He kicked him behind the thigh...by your rationale he would have hit him in the front (you said he was behind him).

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
I thought you were watching the Milan game, Nick:D
Believe it or not I watched both...

the bar was playing Milan on GOL TV and Juve on RAI International..

the Juve game was also five minutes behind...plus it was more exciting..Lazio did little the whole game..

By the way, anyone see Abbiati's backheel save....I don't think any Serie A keeper was ever that lucky...

Luigito

Mar 22, 2003
Capello is given minutes to all players, thats all. He is rotate all the players. Remember that this is the 5 game of the season( 4 of serie a and 1 of CL)

Some players need more time to take his real form

But i agree in Zlatan theme, maybe he need some time in the bench like Del Piero and Trez.

And why Mutu is not playing? i dont understand too. But i think too that he plays is Del Piero position, not in the Nedved place like a midfielder

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Ok what about the other foul...push from behind and the Udinese player gets a yellow card...did you see the motion of Cannavaro's legs and arms they were thrust onto the Udinese players back...

More over, about your first analysis...how does one clear a ball with his leg two feet off the ground when the players is dribbling it on the ground?
He kicked him behind the thigh...by your rationale he would have hit him in the front (you said he was behind him).
Werent you aware that Ayroldi is in our list of already "arranged" arbiters??:D

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++

Werent you aware that Ayroldi is in our list of already "arranged" arbiters??:D
Nothing to laugh about...and no one is saying its arranged..its just really disgusting that it happens every 10 games or so...

Udinese did not deserve to lose..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Once again I asked myself: was Nedved playing??

Once again I asked myself: this is the great Zlatan?? He made 12 passes and missed 13 of them...got slapped in the neck and got a call..then slapped back and walked away scott free.

Once again the Alessandro Del Piero demonstrates why he deserves to be on the starting team....if Capello is going to bench Del Piero then what the hell does one do with Ibra??? Put him in the GIOVANILE (under 17 team??).
The Milan man speaks the truth, unfortunately.

By the way, these were three points won by sheer luck and blind eyes...
two questionable calls ... the first take down was the iffy..in the second a Juve defender actually KICKED the Udinese striker in the box while he had the ball.

Disgusting way to end a game....
The first one on Bertotto was probably not a penalty as I did not see Del Piero actually impede his movement. The Cannavaro tackle on Barreto was probably a penalty though...didnt really get a clear look at it.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004

Nothing to laugh about...and no one is saying its arranged..its just really disgusting that it happens every 10 games or so...

Udinese did not deserve to lose..
Nick, do you think Serie A arbiters mess to much ??? just check any given game at Spain and compare.....

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

The Milan man speaks the truth, unfortunately.

The first one on Bertotto was probably not a penalty as I did not see Del Piero actually impede his movement. The Cannavaro tackle on Barreto was probably a penalty though...didnt really get a clear look at it.

Is it possible that someone pressured Cap to start starting DP--allowing him to compete with Iby for the job, that Zlatan knows this, and that it is affecting his play?

Yeah, I know it's a stretch...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)