[Serie A] Udinese 1-2 Juventus [May 2nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I can't believe it, what a shitshow. Disgusting, completely clueless.

Despite this win, the CL qualification is in huge danger. Only a win against Milan will count. A draw would be like a loss with Sass and inda around the corner.

Get rid of Pirlo to salvage the season, he brings nothing but damage. Zero organization, no cohesion. Inability to pin down shit opponents while losing is simply too much.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Your Real Madrid obsession is really odd tbf, you claim to hate their guts yet your are probably the biggest Ramos and CR7 fanboy on this forum, then you even make it sound like everything they touched turned to gold or that they haven't had some major banter eras aswell in between this "galaticos" project of theirs...

No serious club would have survived that business model if not for major government backing and preferential treatment. it's simply not sustainable at all on the long run.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Your Real Madrid obsession is really odd tbf, you claim to hate their guts yet your are probably the biggest Ramos and CR7 fanboy on this forum, then you even make it sound like everything they touched turned to gold or that they haven't had some major banter eras aswell in between this "galaticos" project of theirs...

No serious club would have survived that business model if not for major government backing and preferential treatment. it's simply not sustainable at all on the long run.
You can hate and give credit to something at the same time.
Also, I hate them precisely because they're so damn successful and blessed, in fact the most succesful ever. Not to mention beating us in a CL final twice, which of course will fuel the hate as well :(

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You can hate and give credit to something at the same time.
Also, I hate them precisely because they're so damn successful and blessed, in fact the most succesful ever.

That still does not make them flawless or in any way a relevant model for any serious club to be following suit to.

Numerous refereeing decisions in their favor along with an abundance of luck at key moments have been just as decisive and instrumental to their success as their "galacticos" transfers have.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

Yea it’s really weird for anyone to be a fan of ramos. That guy basically will sell his kids to win ECL.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Fuck Real. Their galácticos period was a failure. They only won after it, with dubious calls-results and I hate to admit, never ever reaching the kind of football play dominance as Barca.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Milan won a couple of CLs with their own little Galactico project, their transfers during that period were brilliant and significantly less than what Madrid were doing. Also, we flopped in CL with Capello and Ancelotti while Milan won with those two - a strange fact and I don't think it was anyone's fault, just timing. Capello was past it but we should've been patient with Ancelotti.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Was this our luckiest win of season?
I mean, how the hell do you end up with 3 points after that game? Truly unbelievable.
i missed the last 20 minutes (had to start the evening routine with my son), but based on the first 70 minutes or so, we never managed to create clear goal scoring chances. dybala played too deep, crosses failed to find ronaldo, midfield passing was the usual warm fart we're used to. i saw the replay of our goals, we can thank de paul and scuffet for those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)