[Serie A] Udinese 1-2 Juventus [May 2nd, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We won but we didnt deserve it.. Still hoping our board realize they should fire Pirlo now in order to be able to reach the CL.
We have the best team in terms of player but all are under-performing because of Pirlo`s tactics (which Im not even sure they exist..)
Its true we need reinforcing but we dont play that bad because of missing a few players but because our players just dont understand what to do on the pitch - They are just standing there and hope their quality will be enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kinda pointless to comment on individual players as whole team was literally horrible. Worst players by far Benta and Berna followed by McDonalds. Luckily we had Ronaldo. That's about it.
To be honest he was poor as well but the goal he scored to win us the game.
His FK - We were extremely lucky RDP decided he wants us in the CL.. Also Im not even sure Cuadrado was fouled there..

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo finally took a good free kick. That ball had a good curve. He was robbed of a free-kick goal :D
It would have probably go out..
Ronaldo has 2 FK techniques - Shoot at the wall with power or blast the sky. FK goal? I highly doubt it..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He was horrible as well (Ronaldo). But he scored two which might have saved our season and that alone makes him HUGE.
Thats why he won so much.. He is a player that can make a difference and is a danger threat to opponents everywhere - and he is by far the best winner in football today.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To be honest he was poor as well but the goal he scored to win us the game.
His FK - We were extremely lucky RDP decided he wants us in the CL.. Also Im not even sure Cuadrado was fouled there..

- - - Updated - - -

It would have probably go out..
Ronaldo has 2 FK techniques - Shoot at the wall with power or blast the sky. FK goal? I highly doubt it..
Actually the FK was almost perfectly aimed for the top corner. Did you not watch the match or something? It may have just missed the top corner, or hit the bar, but it’s trajectory looked pretty perfect.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Szczesny 4.5
Danilo 4.5
Alex Sandro 4.5
Bonucci 4.5
De Ligt 4.5
Bentancur 0.0
McKennie 0.0
Cuadrado 4.5
Bernardeschi 0.0
Dybala 0.0
Ronaldo 0.0 until the free kick, 10.0 after that.
------
Kulusevski 4.5
Morata 4.5
Rabiot 7.0 for the assist
Correia n/a

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I understand Rabiot has been average this year, but even an average Rabiot is better than any central midfielder we currently have. Especially when they are forced to play in Pirlo’s 2 man midfield obsession.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
2 men midfield can work if done properly but Pirlo just has no clue..
We need 2 quality mids as in a Allegri led team Arthur is going to definetly start.
I think max would have played dybala Cr7 and morata togheter in a 4 2 3 1 today, with arthur and benta/mkenie the mid two.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
We struggled to create even one real clear-cut chance untill that lucky PK, nevermind how prone we were to counters and how many good chances Udinese bottled to kill off the game before that, there were moments in this game when i just couldn't believe what i'm witnessing, some unreal scenes out there....

The trajectory we are on is almost unreal, never thought we could regress so much this fast to the point that even relegation battlers seem better organized and look more like a team on the pitch than us, you could say we had a day off or that motivation levels are down but its impossible to ignore how this has been a pattern for much of the season and altough it's almost over we still managed to somehow have no cohesiveness or know-how to our game at all.

- - - Updated - - -

One of those rare times when even a win can simply leave you with a bitter taste and odd feeling of disappointment despite the result being not only positive but also quite crucial afterall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)