[Serie A] Udinese 1-2 Juventus [May 2nd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We will put out a random formation with players in the wrong places in the first half - 45 minutes will be terrible. The second half we will make changes and look better but will run out of time - we will draw this and wish we hadn't wasted the first half. Also, someone like Arthur will provide an assist for Udinese.

By the way, I have a PhD in biological sciences, I have a thesis of approximately 300 pages. It took 3 months to write. Pirlo and I have been through the same pain, I understand the process and the level of intellect required to write one. I can guarantee that he waffled in his viva exam and that some Juventus representatives like Nedved/Paratici were on the examining panel.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We will put out a random formation with players in the wrong places in the first half - 45 minutes will be terrible. The second half we will make changes and look better but will run out of time - we will draw this and wish we hadn't wasted the first half. Also, someone like Arthur will provide an assist for Udinese.

By the way, I have a PhD in biological sciences, I have a thesis of approximately 300 pages. It took 3 months to write. Pirlo and I have been through the same pain, I understand the process and the level of intellect required to write one. I can guarantee that he waffled in his viva exam and that some Juventus representatives like Nedved/Paratici were on the examining panel.
:rofl: :heart: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

We’ll win this one. Probably even beat Milan at home too.

Sassuolo is where the loss will come.
If we get 6 points from The Pezevenkis of Udine and the Douchebags of Milano, I feel we'd only need 3 more points to guarantee 4th spot.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nice job, Jack. Maybe you will bring much needed fresh blood.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)