[Serie A] Udinese 1-2 Juventus [May 2nd, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 13, 2010
Last match I watched live in Udine was when Giovinco was still a hyped talent, what a shitshow that team was. At least Udinese had an interesting team then.
D'agostino, di Natale? Was Sanchez in the team already? That was a good team. I remember Palermo and Sampdoria also had good teams back then

I looked back at Udinese back then.. Cuadrado, handanovic, asamoah, Isla, zapata, inler as well. All made good careers (well, isla idk)

Last edited:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
D'agostino, di Natale? Was Sanchez in the team already? That was a good team. I remember Palermo and Sampdoria also had good teams back then

I looked back at Udinese back then.. Cuadrado, handanovic, asamoah, Isla, zapata, inler as well. All made good careers (well, isla idk)
Sanchez was there but not very established yet. Others worth mentioning are Quagliarela and Simone Pepe, even Floro Flores.

Meanwhile Juve with Grygera, Poulsen and the stars from lineup posted by Alex. :lol2:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wonder if that lineup could beat the current one?
Ranieri with that team was on 65 points after 33 rounds, going out to Chelsea in CL round of 16. Pirlo's Juve right now is on 66 points after 33 rounds, going out to Porto in CL round of 16. Ranieri got the sack 3 rounds later as we couldn't challenge Mourinho's Inter for the Scudetto in the last 2 months of the season and the top3 (guaranteed CL group stage) was in danger.

The similarities are striking apart from the fact that those 2 Juventus teams are on completely different levels and Conte's Inter are very unlikely to win a treble next season :D It's really incredible how bad of a job Pirlo is doing yet there are still people blaming this on squad quality.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder if that lineup could beat the current one?
The lineup doesnt really matter when we have Pirlo as coach..
Benevento were able to beat us and pretty much 9 of 10 teams create problems for us so its a safe bet to say that team would destroy us..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)