[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (2 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Here's mine

Storari 6.5

Motta 6
Chiellini 6.5
Bonucci 7
Grygera 6

Melo 6.5
Marchisio 7:star:
Pepe 6
Krasic 7 - I love the KRAZYCHHH

Del Piero 6.5
Quaggy 6.5

Iaquinta 6
Sissoko 5.5
Legro NR

Del Neri, good subs and formation. 7
DC was injured and not played, Grygera is the one who played as our LB.. What a result, 10 goals in 3matches.. Let's keep improving, i love the optimism

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Palermo Will be harder, udinese is relegation material, Sanchez too
You are really underestimate Udinese. They have great squad i reckon: Asamoah, Zapata, Inler, Di Natale, Sanchez, Isla.. And about Palermo, they lost 1-2 against Inter at home and they hasn't get a won this season, they even lost in EL.. And Udinese also lost 1-2 against Inter in Meazza because of the stupid handball decision..

If your judgement is based on how Palermo owned Inter, Udinese also got lot of chances against Inter if you saw the match a week ago

And in this 3 opening matches, Udinese fixture is worse than Palermo. They face Juve, Inter, and Genoa (IIRC).. and Palermo fixture is easier apart from against Inter

Calcio

Aug 21, 2009
You are really underestimate Udinese. They have great squad i reckon: Asamoah, Zapata, Inler, Di Natale, Sanchez, Isla.. And about Palermo, they lost 1-2 against Inter at home and they hasn't get a won this season, they even lost in EL.. And Udinese also lost 1-2 against Inter in Meazza because of the stupid handball decision..

If your judgement is based on how Palermo owned Inter, Udinese also got lot of chances against Inter if you saw the match a week ago
And in this 3 opening matches, Udinese fixture is worse than Palermo. They face Juve, Inter, and Genoa (IIRC).. and Palermo fixture is easier apart from against Inter
:tup:

Udinese is def noe pushovers. They had a great game at the Meazza, and was unlucky to leave emptyhanded

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Nah, Udinese seriously isn't anything special I can see them fighting for relegation this year. Asamoah and Zapata are great players, Isla has the potential, Inler is poor so far, Di Natale.. nuff said and Sanchez can just dribble his way up the pitch, but that's about it, a poor man's Diego if you ask me. Shots on goal are so weak.

Palermo will be harder, it would make the job easier if Rossi would get fired and Donnadoni takes over :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It still won't be good enough for some people.:boh:
Well I didn't really see him doing anything spectacular apart from the goal. He doesn't lose the ball but he doesn't do anything notable IMO. He was solid today, great finish on the goal.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
We played a really great game today. We finished off our opponent before the break and shut-up-shop nicely in the second half.

Udinese were very predictable, though... playing long balls to Di Natale and Sanchez the whole time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)