[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (2 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Yup clean sheet away,and 4 goals..that is more like Juve..although it was a performance of two halves from the wingers,Milos was awesome in the first half and then Pepe stepped up a little in the second..Overall great game,good tactics at the back,Motta still needs to get his passing and defending right though..Chiellini and Bonucci did not want to let anything go,great performance from them,and Grygera in my opinion unbelievably was very very good..Melo and Marchisio was on top of their game,even Sissoko was very athletic and kept on running winning balls when he came on..Quag is great,should get his passing better though..
I want to see us play using our away jersey all the time from now on,hihi..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Missed the game because of work, hopefully the mutlimedia guys can get it into a torrent before I get home.

:please: :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Clean sheet, a brilliant first half performance and decent 2nd half. I can't ask for more. 3points.

All players were great I'm not going to pick one or two. We really needed this, and lets hope we can continue on this way. An away win is always an important win.

Apr 15, 2006
Miracle of Miracles, a clean sheet!!
Miracle? Hardly. We were playing against the last placed team. A team who hasn't won a single point yet. A clean sheet is hardly a miracle.

What I'm happy about is that we're scoring many goals. I was tired of watching us score 1 or 2 goals in a match. 7 goals scored in our last 2 matches is a good sign. Let's tighten up our defence and we should be good.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Del Neri clearly instructed our team to practice closing the game and controlling the tempo for the second half. And I'm glad, at this stage, I'd prefer 4-0 than 6-1.

We need to get used to controlling the game.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This is a confidence builder, we just needed a win, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

If there is one criticism it is the offside trap, went wrong a few times and nearly cost us.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
WOW what agreat result!!

i'm waiting to see the highlights of the game!!

YEAH!!!Finally a win!

Forza Juve!!

P.S

If anyone can post a team grades!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Very pleasing to end it 4-0, goals are not a problem but the clean sheet is very welcome. I thought the way Udinese set up made it easy for us so I'm not getting carried away, but it has started to click into place, and no dodgy goals or great goals for us to concede is important for confidence.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
i'm happy that the team played football..we scored and most important we didn't conceded...let's keep this up..congrats boys & del neri

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This is a confidence builder, we just needed a win, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

If there is one criticism it is the offside trap, went wrong a few times and nearly cost us.
Defense is definitely not out of the woods yet. Our midfield was easily the strongest point for us today. Didn't expose the defense gave us every opportunity to score.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Still early days but a good win nonetheless.

Eager to see how Aquilani will fit in and also how well Amauri can put his aerial prowess to good use with Krasic whipping in the crosses the way he did the last few 2 games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)