[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hell fuckin' yeah!

What was great about this match apart from the result, is the fact that I watched it with 3 Inter fans. The amount of insults I heard from them before the match were nothing when compared to the joy I felt when my team kept scoring and scoring and scoring.

Forza JUVE! :flag3:

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
Was Cheillini tackle in the first half a penalty?
the result was 0-0
well i think we would have had a different result should it was a penalty and should have the ref called for it

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
the result was 0-0
well i think we would have had a different result should it was a penalty and should have the ref called for it
It wasn't penalty, because it was just outside the box.

It was a foul, though, and should have been a red card.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
the result was 0-0
We were very lucky, indeed. It should've been a red card for Chiellini and a freekick outside the area.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
we will win this match!
i was sure about the win.. anyway people should be happy for many reasons specially our creativity.. we scored 10 goals in 3 matches which is really good we can score from open play and set pieces we had problems with our defense but we can act over it with time. and we finally play as a team!! even in the last matches we didn't win and i really like this part the most.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe true, although there was a false offside on Del Piero who was through on goal before that, if we are talking about ifs and buts. A goal there would probably negate that later situation, with Juve on top, that's football.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It was a clear foul, Rab. The replay showed Chiellini clipping Sanchez from behind.
Not so sure man. It looked to me as if Sanchez fell down easily. There was a contact but not even Udine players or Sanchez himself complained much about it. It would be too soft IMO to give them a penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)