[Serie A] Udinese 0-4 JUVENTUS (September 19th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
He will, almost inevitably, say that Udinese are rubbish, give Juve no credit and dismiss the game as a one off.
Well, arent Udinese rubbish ??

We've won one game, what should we do, jump into the fountain at the local park ???

I didnt see the game...since Juve has become a rubbish, mid-table team, the North American networks decided not to show todays game.

I was playing soccer during the Juve game, and I couldnt record the game on the computer either, since no Sopcast networks were showing our mid-table team, so I was completely shit outta luck

I'm very happy that we won....maybe with a few more wins, I'll be guaranteed to see all our games on tv, like it was 2005 all over again

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

We've won one game, what should we do, jump into the fountain at the local park ???

I didnt see the game...since Juve has become a rubbish, mid-table team, the North American networks decided not to show todays game.

I was playing soccer during the Juve game, and I couldnt record the game on the computer either, since no Sopcast networks were showing our mid-table team, so I was completely shit outta luck

I'm very happy that we won....maybe with a few more wins, I'll be guaranteed to see all our games on tv, like it was 2005 all over again
You can catch the full replay on ESPN 3 as I did.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008

Mate watch the game before you comment then! Udinese lost 1-0 to Genoa at home, a very close game could have gone eitherway and then lost away to Inter 2-1 and they had a blantent penalty turned down!

I would have agreed with you before this game about being mediocre, however, with a fully fit team this is the key I see the following:

Bonucci - Monster and Atheltic and only 23. Also, scores goals!

Chellini - Great leader. After the game he went up to all of his team and the bench and was hi fiving all.

Krasic - Potentialy the signing of the whole transfer campaign. The boy can play.

Pepe - Sorry for not beleiving in you when you came, however, he is a hard worker, good tackler, and runs all game.

Marchisio - If he reaches his potential could be anything. Played a hell of a game and showed camos so far.

Melo - Much better then last year by along way. Could well become the most complete player in our team.

Bench - Amauri, Iaquinta, Aqualani - Good reserves who are all coming back from injury.

Potential to buy - a left back which Stevie Wonder could see we need one. I prefer Grygera there then DC. He played well Grygera.

Youth - we are a very young team.

Quag - WOW - 2 very impressivie performances. Again, he is young, hungry and actually scores goals!

Del Neri - He see the negatives and is not afraid to talk about them. He doesen't hide behind them!

Finally, I see a Juve with potential. It will just take time to gel together. remember, a champion team will always beat a team of champions!

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Storari- 6.5/10. Had very little to do, but what he did, he did well.

Grygera- 7/10. The difference in playing a formation which includes a left back who actually covers the left back area was huge. Whilst not great going forward, the czech goblin covered, tackled, chased admirably, and did what he could to support the lively pepe. a massive improvement on De Ceglie.

Bonucci 8/10. Imperious in defence, gaining confidence match by match, a threat in attack. Scored a scrappy goal, but showed more determination than the Udinese defence and it paid off. Wicked showing from the youngster.

Chiellini 7.5/10. Back to his best. His cause was helped by having a left back who can defend alongside him. Allowing him to focus on making the central path to goal completely blocked.

Motta 6.5/10. Much improved on his insipid performance against Samp. Helped Krasic, secured his right back zone. Encouraging.

Melo 7.5/10. He always seems to start awkwardly, then grow in terms of quality, as the game progresses. He is playing the ball much more simply this season. Made many important challenges, helped start several dangerous attack. This is the Melo we need to see week in, week out. I thought he might go mental when he got booked, but he recovered, calmed down, and continued to impress until subbed.

Marchisio 7.5/10. As against Samp, he took his goal beautifully. His shooting is technically wonderful, especially on the volley. Together with Melo, as Del Neri said, they are our best option presently. As they seem to communicate well enough to allow melo to defend more and marchisio to support the attack. energetic and a threat.

Pepe 7/10. never stopped running. Helped grygera double up on attacks down the flank, and always gave him an option to pass to. Played with a smile on his face, and proved a handful for the udinese right flank to deal with. Just what we expect from him. Though I was a little surprised at seeing him to kick ups, to protect the ball near the touch line...Enthusiastic, great stamina, making the left midfield slot his own.

Krasic 8/10. Two perfect assists. Powerful, direct running. The Serb is finding his feet more quickly than i had expected. His crossing is superb, his pace, physical strength and trickery on the ball is a joy to see wearing a Juve jersey. I love him already...and there is more to come.

DP 6/10. Muscled off the ball often, no pace, no real chance to shine other than from corners, as we didn't have any free kicks within shooting range. Dangerous with his set plays, but still...I would rather see him as a sub. Average display...

Quag 8/10. Took his goal superbly. True class. His assist for iaquinta was also high quality. He is impressing me, with a lovely touch, intelligent movement and eyes for both wicked passes and shots. he seems to be settling in brilliantly.

SUBS
Iaquinta 7/10. Took his goal very well, but could have had two more. Usual Vincenzo eh! His physical presence is too much for most defenders. Still a way of match sharpness, but scoring 1 out of 3 or 4 or 5 chances, is the normal Iaquinta. Still, he came on and scored and caused problems. So well done...

Momo 6.5/10. Thankfully kept it simple.

I have not seen us dominate a half decent team, this comprehensively, away from home, for a very long time. Everything seemed to work. The midfield was solid, mobile and creative, Krasic and Pepe are BOTH stretching defences to breaking point. Quag is all over the final third, making himself available. Big Vinny is on his way back. Melo has calmed down as is playing superbly. Bonnuci and Chiellini suddenly look a fearsome duo. Storari is solid...and much of this newfound solidity, I am certain, comes from playing a left back who can defend. And having both wingers defend as well as attack. Grygera has never been anything special. But he stuck to his task yesterday, to give a better showing at left back than I have ever seen De Ceglie produce. And yet grygera is naturally a right sided defender...that says more about De Ceglie's inadequacies, than Grygera's quality, but still, the czech deserves credit, as does del Neri for putting him there. The importance of having fullbacks who can defend cannot be underestimated. It allows the central defenders to defend the centre, and also to push up at times, without fear that not only are they leaving a hole behind them, but also, the left back is not going to be at left back if we get hit on the counter.

Very promising signs indeed. Like many of you, i have missed this feeling...this feeling of well earned, beautifully crafted victory.

Zidaninho

Aug 31, 2010
It wasn't penalty, because it was just outside the box.

It was a foul, though, and should have been a red card.
Sanchez had lost the ball between his feet and was stumbling over it himself as Chiellini came in to belt him. It was no way a penalty or card. Ref made the right call.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What was Iaquinta so mad about after scoring a goal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_CQByICEMo
Apparently the fans made fun of his mother.

"Vincenzo Iaquinta to Sky said the angry joy to 4-0 in front of goal for 6 years who were his fans. "Already last year - told Iaquinta - I have offended for the whole game and I did not react. In this circumstance, just entered the field began to offend my mother and at that point I could not control myself.

Since I do not understand why Juve here in Udine I always whistle every time he touches the ball. I have written important pages for this company and I get rewarded in this way. I am an instinctive and I still want to emphasize the fact that I already regret for the reaction. I apologize to everyone, but I'm a human being. "

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)