Serie A: Torino Vs Juventus [September 30 2007] (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And he created both himself. Against Roma, he would have scored cleanly had Giuly not handled the ball. :eyebrows:
I can also add that Zlatan is holding the whole forward front of Inter on his shoulders. I can also say that he's without any doubt one of the best five players in the world right now. I can also say what a mature, tactical, clinical player he has become.

However, I am with Trezeguet :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Also, is it me, or does Italy produce the most passionate derbies? I watched the Fulham/Chelsea game, and its laughable that its considered a derby considering what we just saw.
Kind of not fair,comparing Fulham Chelsea derby..the real london derby is tottenham arsenal..but ya i agree..Italian derbys are way more passionate.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Criticising Trez was always going to backfire.
:agree: That's a third rail I just don't touch. Even when Trez is in his worst form, you know lethal one-touch finishes are around the corner eventually that will have you leaping off the sofa.

Also, is it me, or does Italy produce the most passionate derbies? I watched the Fulham/Chelsea game, and its laughable that its considered a derby considering what we just saw.
Fulham/Chelsea was about as passionate as my high school geometry class.

As long as you can admit you were wrong if they prove you otherwise, I think it's any fan's right to criticise players. I've been wrong about Zanetti myself.
I've never been much of a fan of Zanetti going back to his Inter days. But he's really been solid for us in recent months, covering much of the field and filling in for the positional and experience gaps in our midfield.

Yeah, and a red for his pants.
:lol2:

... or communist party of China :D
I think they were worn to mark the blood in Galliani's stool. :oops:

Sep 19, 2006
I can also add that Zlatan is holding the whole forward front of Inter on his shoulders. I can also say that he's without any doubt one of the best five players in the world right now. I can also say what a mature, tactical, clinical player he has become.

Yes he is one of the best 5 players in the world right now.
But Trezy is in our hearts!!

theone

Jul 3, 2007
told you we will win 2-0 trez and alex... Alex missed his chance, so its 1-0 :)
who cares... as an old russian saying goes: 3 points are still 3 points, even in Africa :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I've considered Ibrahimovic as one of the top 5 attackers in the world ever since his move to Juventus.

*puts flame coat on*

Dec 26, 2004

I can finally say you are an Inter fan :D

Doctor

Sep 10, 2007
That is not a derby game.
Chelsea never considered it so.

Italian football is special.
The best.
But we have some pashenate derbies elcewere as well.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
LAW 11 – Offside

Offside Position
It is not an offence in itself to be in an offside position.

A player is in an offside position if:
- he is nearer to his opponents’ goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent

A player is not in an offside position if:
- he is in his own half of the field of play or
- he is level with the second last opponent or
- he is level with the last two opponents

Offence
A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:
- interfering with play or
- interfering with an opponent or
- gaining an advantage by being in that position

No Offence
There is no offside offence if a player receives the ball directly from:
- a goal kick or
- a throw-in or
- a corner kick

Infringements/Sanctions
For any offside offence, the referee awards an indirect free kick to the opposing team to be taken from the place where the infringement
occurred.

Laws of the Game: more detailed interpretation of Law 11: Offside

Zurich, 29 October 2003 -At the Annual Business Meeting of the International Football Association Board on 16 September 2003, a decision was passed in order to ensure uniform interpretation of Law 11: Offside (see below). The aim of this decision is to respect the Laws of the Game and to protect attacking play intended to lead to a goal, which is the ultimate objective in football. This is not a change to the Laws of the Game as this interpretation adheres entirely to the original wording of the Law.

Law 11 reads as follows: “A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball is touched or played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

- interfering with play, or
- interfering with an opponent, or
- gaining an advantage by being in that position.”

How to interpret:

“interfering with play”

-> PLAYING OR TOUCHING a ball passed or touched by a team-mate.

“interfering with an opponent”

-> PREVENTING an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball. For example, by clearly obstructing the goalkeeper’s line of vision or movements.

-> Making a gesture or movement while standing in the path of the ball to DECEIVE OR DISTRACT AN OPPONENT.

“gaining an advantage by being in that position”

-> PLAYING A BALL that rebounds off a post or the crossbar having been in an offside position.

-> PLAYING A BALL that rebounds off an opponent having been in an offside position.

With these clearer instructions, the referees will be in a better position to make informed decisions based on uniform criteria. However, as stipulated in the Laws of the Game, the referee’s decision is final.

In this case I dont think the ball rebounded, the Torino player intentionally played the ball, it s a different matter it didnt go where he wanted it to.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Forza Trezeguet , what a game, Almiron again was crap
Almiron was on for like 15 minutes, and in those minutes he managed to set up some good chances, and it was his headed pass that gave trez the goal

i thought it wasn't too bad play by juventus, we could of done with tiago on instead of nocerino since the start. palladino and del piero had great games and of course my one true love. trezegoal, how could any of us even considered letting you get sold over the summer . you are the greatest xxx
Nocerino didn't play his best match, but was still felt, especially by the Torino players :D

it is annoying though, tiago should've started, he deserved it after last match.
True, but Ranieri knew what he was doing, as we needed midfielders that break down the oppositions game, and thats what Zanetti and Nocerino did.

but wasn't the pass directed to Trezeguet before Torino player touched it, I mean doesn't a refree raise the flag for an offside the moment the ball is being passed (better to say, the moment the passer shoots/hits the ball)?
The linesman waited, correctly, to see if the ball was going to trez, who was offside, but once the defender hit it towards him, the offside was null and thus Trezegol was onside

Im really thinking about our possibilities to win the scudetto right now.I couldnt imagine having 13 points in 6 games from the beginning.So guys from now on we are really going to win the scudetto!
So far we have only played 1 good team, Roma, we still have to face Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Lazio, Napoli, and at home all these teams are very strong.

All the joy aside and all, this was one of the worst games I've seen in a long time.
It was an entertaining match, but not very good quality.

I'll be your right hand man :D
you wish you could be something else too :D

Yeah, I still rember I had argues with some member about Trez when he made gesture towards our board. Everyone were against him, almost everyone. Only you Vlatko and Ze Tahir were defended him.
I defended him as well, I was one of those who agreed that Trez didn't do well cause of motivation last season. I always stood by David. Juventino 4 life!

I was thinking the same thing. There is no real passion in the derby in England. There are like 4 derbies in london, Chelsea, Fulham, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham. There is no real hate, unlike Italy.

:agree:

Hey did Trez get a yellow for taking off his shirt?
no he didn't. I was expecting one. But I didn't see him receive one, and it wasn't signaled like it usually is on tv

Can anyone answer me why red ambands ??

Pleasee
I read that they were wearing red bands because of Mynamar or however it is spelt

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
good game by Juve tonight,not the best of performance but certainly did the job for the 3 points..I was actually pretty impressed by Legro's performance in this match,was pretty much clean and solid..2 games with clean sheets,i think we're getting there...

Forza Trezegol our 1 chance 1 goal man...!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)