Serie A: Torino Vs Juventus [September 30 2007] (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
When I remember last season all these...how should I call them, ignoranuses will do, said Tret lost it, Trez this, Trez that. Well 6 games into the season he's already on practically half goals he scored last season. I told you it was motivational, bitches!
Yeah, I still rember I had argues with some member about Trez when he made gesture towards our board. Everyone were against him, almost everyone. Only you Vlatko and Ze Tahir were defended him.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Also, is it me, or does Italy produce the most passionate derbies? I watched the Fulham/Chelsea game, and its laughable that its considered a derby considering what we just saw.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
but wasn't the pass directed to Trezeguet before Torino player touched it, I mean doesn't a refree raise the flag for an offside the moment the ball is being passed (better to say, the moment the passer shoots/hits the ball)?

No, the referee raises the flag when the player who's offside touches the ball.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Also, is it me, or does Italy produce the most passionate derbies? I watched the Fulham/Chelsea game, and its laughable that its considered a derby considering what we just saw.
Italian derbies along with the Barcelona-Real Madrid of course, are the best.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes, for various reasons the most passionate derbies are to be found in Italy. They're a matter of life and death, really. Completely different than the "clean" atmosphere you get in England and Spain.

Sep 16, 2007
dude u r dead right.. dat chelsea - fulham game was so so Boring.... DROGBA of all people gettin a RED CARD... dat really sucks...:tdown:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yeah, I still rember I had argues with some member about Trez when he made gesture towards our board. Everyone were against him, almost everyone. Only you Vlatko and Ze Tahir were defended him.
That makes me all proud and stuff. :p
We have the 3rd better defence and the best attack.Not bad for a newly promoted team+Vlatko why not?
Yeah but it's still early in the season, CL spot is the realistic objective.
I'll be your right hand man :D
Always. :D

Mi smo prikaze
bon-bon
Ne trazi dokaze
bon-bon

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)