Serie A: Torino Vs Juventus [September 30 2007] (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Chiellini was my MOM today!

This boy keeps improving every game,he gives his best wether he plays as Lb or CB.

FORZA GIORGIO
I am not sure where do I want Chiellini. We need him badly in the centre but he is really good on the flank. Had we had Balzaretti left, I'd say play Chiellini in the middle. Molinaro has not clue what a winger does.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
His first season with Juve he was Pure Class & he was voted the best player in Serie a & he was 7th in the Golden Ball!
He was voted best straniero in Serie A that season. There's a difference.

good game by Juve tonight,not the best of performance but certainly did the job for the 3 points..I was actually pretty impressed by Legro's performance in this match,was pretty much clean and solid..2 games with clean sheets,i think we're getting there...

Forza Trezegol our 1 chance 1 goal man...!!!
Legro held his ground. We're going to need our bench players to come up big. IMO, not to knock Criscito, but Legro and Chielini were the right calls by Ranieri at CB today.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Nah. He's proving you right this season but not before that.
Except his second season for us, he was pretty much consistently exceptional IMO, both scoring and creating. This season, it's still early though, he's out of this world.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
What I appreciate most at this team is passion, the way we are celebrating our goals and how whole team is involved is somethin we rarely can see nowdays at the other clubs.

When I saw how our bench runned towards Trez when he scored goal I almost cryed, and not to mention how our players celebrated after the game is speechless :toast:

FORZA JUVE !!!

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

What I appreciate most at this team is passion, the way we are celebrating our goals and how whole team is involved is somethin we rarely can see nowdays at the other clubs.

When I saw how our bench runned towards Trez when he scored goal I almost cryed, and not to mention how our players celebrated after the game is speechless :toast:

FORZA JUVE !!!
Yeah that got to me too, there's no spirit like the Juve spirit. :touched:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

FORZA JUVE !!!
Is there a vid of their post match celebrations?

Sep 19, 2006

FORZA JUVE !!!
Juve:touched:

OP
Ramin

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
  • Thread Starter #531

I wasn't happy with the performance at all. The 4-3-3 was a bad idea which was not effective enough to create chances. It was a boring really. Tiago should have started instead of Palladino. Grygera is horrible with his crosses when getting forward, he's so predictable for the opposition to read, apart from that, the defense was OK. Alex should have done more. Nedved is losing it. Nocerino & Zanetti played good. We were lucky to win this game and the goal was a gift. I'm not confident at all about our chances of winning the next game against Fiorentina with that performance.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I am not sure where do I want Chiellini. We need him badly in the centre but he is really good on the flank. Had we had Balzaretti left, I'd say play Chiellini in the middle. Molinaro has not clue what a winger does.
    I think we should try Criscito at left back. He's played there before and Chiellini is a lot stronger than him in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)