Serie A: Torino Vs Juventus [September 30 2007] (4 Viewers)

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
its their foolishness:smoke:

Zanetti was key member of champion Roma midfield and regular player of Azzurri

they just threw away Zanetti and bought Dacourt:pumpkin:
Zanetti didn't fit perfectly to the scheme of things in Inter and Mancio's plans, it was not the best move, but was a good move to replace him with Dacourt who is a very good defensive midfielder

@Sadomin, Inter would not kil for those people, Iaquinta and Palladino are really not needed, we have 5 great strikers ;)

Camorasnesi, too old, not as he used to, and besides, I'm hoping for Quaresma, Figo spelled the name and I am sure he wil get him after he retires and works for Inter IR management

Buy on AliExpress.com

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
Regarding the whole controversy on the goal, it's a 100% goal, no offside because the ball is coming from a defender intentionally, not of course intentionally to Trez, but just he was aware that he is heading the ball, not that it hit him along the way coming form another Juventino player

Great goal by a great goal poacher

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
I still don't understand how the fuck they could ban our fans from going to the fiorentina match and not ban all of the torino fans (who started it) from their game at home. They were the home team, and yet the league punished us. Most of the time the home team will suffer if any riots or fights happen on their grounds, I guess except when juve are involved.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I still don't understand how the fuck they could ban our fans from going to the fiorentina match and not ban all of the torino fans (who started it) from their game at home. They were the home team, and yet the league punished us. Most of the time the home team will suffer if any riots or fights happen on their grounds, I guess except when juve are involved.
I agree. If they banned our fans, how the hell Torino fans can attend next match? :disagree: The most fair thing would be that they´re also banned. :tdown:

Actually, this is so pathetic that it is quite funny.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Can someone explain (translate) what's so funny about this?

edit:

This guy's celebration is hilarious and the others are dumbfounded :D
Watch the whole thing, you'll see the Juve fans and players celebrate.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Torino President Urbano Cairo doesn’t believe that city rivals Juventus can win the Scudetto.

The Granata lost the derby 1-0 to a last-gasp David Trezeguet sucker punch a fortnight ago, but Cairo wasn’t impressed by the Bianconeri.

“Juve played well against Fiorentina, but having seen the derby I am sure that we had them scared,” he sneered.

“They are not title challengers. If there were one side that could compete with Inter, it would be Roma.”

“There is only one side that can win the Scudetto. Inter started badly and it’s been said that they have had all these problems, but they have two more points than they did this time last year.

After a mediocre start to the campaign, Cairo concluded his interview by admitting his nostalgia for the time when sides like his had loftier aspirations.

“I’d like a return to the days when sides like Cagliari, Fiorentina and obviously Torino could win the League,” he stressed.

“Now it’s like watching Cassius Clay against a featherweight. There are clubs with wage bills of £180m and others with just £25. The gulf is too great."

-channel4.com

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Torino President Urbano Cairo doesn’t believe that city rivals Juventus can win the Scudetto.

The Granata lost the derby 1-0 to a last-gasp David Trezeguet sucker punch a fortnight ago, but Cairo wasn’t impressed by the Bianconeri.

“Juve played well against Fiorentina, but having seen the derby I am sure that we had them scared,” he sneered.

“They are not title challengers. If there were one side that could compete with Inter, it would be Roma.”

“There is only one side that can win the Scudetto. Inter started badly and it’s been said that they have had all these problems, but they have two more points than they did this time last year.

After a mediocre start to the campaign, Cairo concluded his interview by admitting his nostalgia for the time when sides like his had loftier aspirations.

“I’d like a return to the days when sides like Cagliari, Fiorentina and obviously Torino could win the League,” he stressed.

“Now it’s like watching Cassius Clay against a featherweight. There are clubs with wage bills of £180m and others with just £25. The gulf is too great."

-channel4.com
LO SE R :faq1:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

-channel4.com
It's just Sour Grapes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)