Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (1 Viewer)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
All the more reason to get some primavera boys in the team, I think its time we sent half of our squad off for their summer hols.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
After watching AC-Inter, I go to livescore.com and hope to see scores like 2-0 or 3-1 but wat? I can't believe this! Is there any body tell me what happened ??

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I'm not too bothered about the loss tbh. We should definetly give Buffon some time out now since we have nothing to play for

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Next 2 games:

Fiorentina-Parma
Torino-Fiorentina

Napoli-Milan
Milan-Udinese

Milan to drop points?anyone?...
I still hope Milanista make CL over Fiorentina tbh. Teams like Fiorentina wouldnt do as well to represent Serie A imo

When I said that last time, someone said if Milanista made it, we would be seeded in the 3rd pot but after some thinking, I suspect we would actualy be seeded above Roma (and even Inter) since CL ratings come from CL performances since the tournament became the CL from the European Cup (I think). In the 2 years we've been gone, both Inter and Roma havent done much to improve their seeding against us I would think

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I still hope Milanista make CL over Fiorentina tbh. Teams like Fiorentina wouldnt do as well to represent Serie A imo

When I said that last time, someone said if Milanista made it, we would be seeded in the 3rd pot but after some thinking, I suspect we would actualy be seeded above Roma (and even Inter) since CL ratings come from CL performances since the tournament became the CL from the European Cup (I think). In the 2 years we've been gone, both Inter and Roma havent done much to improve their seeding against us I would think
:disagree: even when we were in the CL we were always in pot2 because of our poor performances. So threre is no way that being absent for 2 years will get us in a higher pot then inter or Roma

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Del Piero -4.5: An unexpected and woeful performance by Del Piero. If Donadoni was watching then Del Piero will not be going to the Euro's. He was not involved in anything and was static all game.

What a total bullshit roundup form this guy on goal.com.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Del Piero -4.5: An unexpected and woeful performance by Del Piero. If Donadoni was watching then Del Piero will not be going to the Euro's. He was not involved in anything and was static all game.

What a total bullshit roundup form this guy on goal.com.
goal.com is a total b.s website they rely on everyone else for their news and it is full of real Madrid glory supporters, they even banned me from commenting on it because i told a madrid fan to stop being such a glory supporter.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
No one could cross or pass the ball 2day, and that early goal killed any chance we had to score on the counter.
Ranieri should of played players that had something to prove like Tiago, Palladino and Marchionni maybe we would of got something more out of them.

Gallani just anounced on TV that Flamini will sign for Milan and he will arrive 2night to sign a 4 year contract

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Most Juve players should get a 5 for their performance today, hardly anyone tried. The only ones that really did were Nedved, Molinaro and Camo, these didn't stop running

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
worryingly, we can't seem to be able to get points from away games against the small teams...we have to regain that ability to be Scudetto contenders next year!

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
FFS. We had nothing to play for. Why all the worrying? The players couldn't give two fucks about the game. What is it going to change if win this game? It's all the same, the players are just playing for the sake of playing.

On another note, De Ceglie was very good.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/trank2008.html:):)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)