Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
This was agreed before the game.
These things are like traditions in Serie A, always happens but no one dares to comment.

Probably the same for Parma too, this is happening with them the past 3? 4? years, they are surviving in the league because of their last matches in the league, with all those suspended players, and all those bad results after other, they could overcome Genoa today (with 4 or 5 suspended players because of the previous match against Napoli). They will stay in Seire A, and that won't be any surprise!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Who cares really? Fiorentina lost Milan won. Good for Milan bad for Fiorentina.

We're in CL now, this is what matters. I don't know why some of us are crying about today's results.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #230
    Exactly, Rab. Who cares who plays in the CL as long as we play, this is all what matters.

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
    goal.com is a total b.s website they rely on everyone else for their news and it is full of real Madrid glory supporters, they even banned me from commenting on it because i told a madrid fan to stop being such a glory supporter.
    I just checked out their ratings about Milan-Inter. This is just incredible, Inzaghi gets 8,5 while he was horrible.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    Who cares really? Fiorentina lost Milan won. Good for Milan bad for Fiorentina.

We're in CL now, this is what matters. I don't know why some of us are crying about today's results.
    That's true though sometimes you just have to feel for a team that have deserved a C.L for years yet never got it. If anything, I just hate the fact that everything has to go that shiface Galliani's way.

As for who makes it, I don't care. As long as Juve is there why should it matter?

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    So? Any match ratings? :D
    Camo: 5.5 was the general in the game. He was always trying to move the team and dictate the tempo. Awful passes and crosses though.

the rest of the team: 0. They stayed in Turin.

It was pretty obvious that we were going to not fight for a win against Siena. My only issue is that why we didn't put some primavera players on if we didn't care about the scoreline?

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    I just checked out their ratings about Milan-Inter. This is just incredible, Inzaghi gets 8,5 while he was horrible.
    I was watching the post-game discussions on Al Jazeera and I have to say, it was nothing short of laughable. They were talking about how Inzaghi is just simple phenomenal and how he could very well be called up for the Azzurri with such performances.

He plays like shit the whole game yet finds a way to sneak in a goal and is automatically hailed as the greatest player in Italy. It's sad really.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I was watching the post-game discussions on Al Jazeera and I have to say, it was nothing short of laughable. They were talking about how Inzaghi is just simple phenomenal and how he could very well be called up for the Azzurri with such performances.

He plays like shit the whole game yet finds a way to sneak in a goal and is automatically hailed as the greatest player in Italy. It's sad really.
    Inzaghi certainly is the greatest sewer rat in Italy.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    As for who makes it, I don't care. As long as Juve is there why should it matter?
    why should it matter?? It matters Juventus a lot, firstly because no Milan in CL means weaker Milan, and any one who claims that they don't care if they get stronger or not, is gay. Secondly, it helps us in the transfer market as well, Italian players or abroad, would chose Juve, if he had two offers by a Juve playing in CL and Milan playing in UEFA, loads of players want immediate CL football when they transfer, and lastly Financial prize from the CL pool, the weaker our Italian opponent in CL the more chance to get more, I am not talking about 10$ or 20$, millions of dollars, this is how the Football industry work, no matter how they don't talk about these details much.

oh, and fuck the Italian football or the teams deserve most to play in CL, I prefer Juve playing as the only team in Semi final for next season, that means more cash, fuck the UEFA points, or the risk of the number of seeds in Serie A for CL.

:juve1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)