Serie A: Siena vs Juventus [May 4 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
even sporting, villaareal, AZ, benfica and new castle has the better ranking than us..:disagree:
Holding top 25 ranking in Europe without two years of any European action is something only big teams can make .. If it proves something it proves that we deserve to be on top ..

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I just don't wanna see the faces of Inzaghi and Seedorf in CL for one year, is that too much to ask?
I want a break from luckyass last minute tie winners from deflections, is that too much to ask?
I want to watch a CL match without Gattuso barking for 95 minutes, is that too much to ask?

Fuck our rivals and anyone who ever supports them unless it's in benefit of JUVENTUS!
Not at all, I back you up completely....we just cant rely on fiorentina wish we could beat them again and again and again...:p

Do you guys believe we can have a decent campain next season?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
even sporting, villaareal, AZ, benfica and new castle has the better ranking than us..:disagree:
I don't see why you care about a UEFA team ranking.
I only watched the first half of today's game because my internet stream stopped working so i watched the second half of the milan derby instead on the tele. Disappointing about the loss but at least it doesn't really hurt us. I am psyched for next season's CL action. FORZA JUVE.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Not at all, I back you up completely....we just cant rely on fiorentina wish we could beat them again and again and again...:p

Do you guys believe we can have a decent campain next season?
It's just too immature to say anything. I think it 80% depends on our transfer campaign in the summer. But since we're Juventini, we have to believe, right mate?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
I would appreciate it thoroughly if the younger benched players got more of a chance especially since we r guaranteed 3rd and no better or no worse, it's not rly asking that much of Ranieri imo. Also, Buffon should try and rest, why risk him being hurt again..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would appreciate it thoroughly if the younger benched players got more of a chance especially since we r guaranteed 3rd and no better or no worse, it's not rly asking that much of Ranieri imo. Also, Buffon should try and rest, why risk him being hurt again..
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)