[Serie A] Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
FORZA ALEXXXXXXXXXx

we won 0-3..gr8 match by the star del piero, 2 goals and 1 assist :)

and forza camo too for his gr8 header :)

next match ROMA in the Delle Alpi :)

and tht's another W in ma signature ;)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We can't afford to go this season without players like DP and Camo having dominating games, so this is just great to see. And a clean sheet nicely preserved by a steady defense and a tested Buffon. A fantastic win going into the Roma match.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
We do it VERY good.. t thought it would be a lot harder to win the last 3 matches against Messina, Bayern and Siena.. but we did it even with out Trez.. sure we gone go far this year.. i want the scudetto above the champions league.. Alex my star:D

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
compliments to juve and of course del piero!

but I would like to see zlatan score more goals, as he is the new striker, bought for millions.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Anyhow Juve were Grande , they played great match , Specially our Captain..3points were important , lets hope milan drop or draw at least.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Anyhow Juve were Grande , they played great match , Specially our Captain..3points were important , lets hope milan drop or draw at least.
Del Piero has a great game man, socred 2 goals. I'm hoping that DP will stay consistent for the rest of the season.

I also like the gr8 header by Camoranesi.

We can still manage without Trezeguet. Hope we can keep up with the good work.

And of course that doesn't mean we should remain complacent or else we will flop.

BTW Darius dl BitTorrent from here http://bittorrent.com/

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
We can't afford to go this season without players like DP and Camo having dominating games, so this is just great to see. And a clean sheet nicely preserved by a steady defense and a tested Buffon. A fantastic win going into the Roma match.

damn you. exactly what i was gonna write

Feb 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
Del Piero has a great game man, socred 2 goals. I'm hoping that DP will stay consistent for the rest of the season.
[/url]
Yeah, me too....
But DP is sure consistent when it comes about scoring against Siena :p

Congrats Prince Alex for ur comeback :D

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Any paritcular reason why? I'm pretty sure you're in the minority there mate ;)
Not really. World Soccer's Italy correspondent Paddy Agnew thinks that the Scudetto is Juve's priority and the CL comes in second, meanwhile Milan's priority is exactly the opposite of ours.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Good performance by juve in the second half ,since things were not going our way in the first half .

Best player of the match in my openion is not dp although he was better than normal but is CAMORANESE he moved a lot and created a lot of chances for other player plus scoring a wonderful goal.
Worst player as always is ZLATAN this guy need to be benched for a long time until he can first pass to other players or learn how to shoot by head or foot:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)