[Serie A] Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
what can i say ?

Zlatan is a very talented player, for gods sake the great zidane took 5 months till he adapted well. Henry couldn't even get a starting place and when he played he sucked.

Even adriano the guy who is doing great now , he was sloppy as hell and sucked really bad

zlatan just needs time and patience
We don't doubt that Zlatan will come good, we're just saying that he's selfish.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Nobody will deny that Zlatan is a very talented player, with an original and personal way of play that sometimes seems egotistical. What rest to be seen is that if he can adapt it to Serie A conditions in an efective way....Until now he has shown very good things, but also some bad habits from his Holland league times that will not fit in Italia: he retains the ball way too much, he always prefers the one on one over the pass and move, etc.
IF, as i wish, he is capable of evolving his style a bit, he will potencialize greatly the teamplay offensive...:fero:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I think that dribling and runing on players is sometimes needed.we need someone to do that job to be creative.like cassano does,like adriano etc.. he just needs some time,he is loosing the ball so much nowadays but that will improve for sure.But sometimes he has to pass to a player that is afront of goal and toatally unmarked (zalayeta situation) which could be 100% goal. just don't be hars on him.he will improve I guarantee ;)

Aug 1, 2003
One of the things that impressed me most was how hard Nedved worked. Yes we all know he's hardworking, and yes he didn't have his standard 'good' game, but it was really nice and impressive to see that even so he runs up and down the pitch and even helps in the defense, for example how a Siena player is running on the left flank and Nedved would be quick there to block the player together with Zambrotta.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
nedved always works his ass off. whether he plays well or not he always gives 100% effort from what ive seen
that's the reason why we all love neddy:thumb:

he is our leader, we are a difference team without him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

that's the reason why we all love neddy:thumb:

he is our leader, we are a difference team without him.
Yup, sometimes he runs back to help in the defence.

To me he seems like he will go all out for the team.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

And every tackle on Nedved = foul
it kind of pisses me off how all the other players seem to go at him with a plan to break his knees. i might just have a biased point of view but he seems like the most fouled player in the world (unless he dives an fakes it everytime)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

it kind of pisses me off how all the other players seem to go at him with a plan to break his knees. i might just have a biased point of view but he seems like the most fouled player in the world (unless he dives an fakes it everytime)
U can't help it since Nedved is a dangerous player, and without him it will be much easier to play against........
U have to admit that this is the life of a dangerous footballer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)