[Serie A] Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
it's kind of worrying though, the lack of quality on our bench if we lose one of our starting lineup :scared:
olivera, kapo, bonnefoi are all talented.

Tac, ferrara and pessotto are accomplished, i wouldnt be too worried if we lost say zebina or sumink??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Disappointing in the first period, a completely different side in the second. In the end Del Piero was the hero of the show with two goals and an assist but contributions made by Camoranesi and Emerson musn't go unmentioned.

Full time.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Full time.

Efficient, professional performance.

Sitting pretty at the top :kiss:

Did someone say "goalscoring problems"? :D

Jul 28, 2002
lets not get too confident yet....we jus have to consistanly do this ... if we slip im sure inter and milan will be snapping, especially a adriano inspired inter.. who looking very very dangerous.....but then again i predicted roma to be dangerous:dontcare:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
olivera, kapo, bonnefoi are all talented.

Tac, ferrara and pessotto are accomplished, i wouldnt be too worried if we lost say zebina or sumink??
True, but I'd trade 'talented' and 'accomplished' for 'a solid backup' in a heartbeat :)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Well I wonder.. I have a feeling after the last couple of Inter performances they'll finally found their stride and will pace towards the top of the table.
Unfortunately I haven't seen any but looking at their past couple of seasons they don't look that different now... they have a great Adriano, loads of new great players like Veron and Davids...but then again they sold Canna and are really struggling in the back....It seems this scenario repeats itself every season...they always look really strong but ultimately, they don't have what it takes and fail. I don't see why this season should be any different, despite Manicini, new players and all. But I could be wrong...:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)