Off topic-Real madrid-Valencia 1-0 Michael Owen

Damn!!!Those Madrid b*astards start to be good
Yeah, I wish they'd start playing good AFTER they were kicked out of the CL. :(

I doubt that they catch up with Barcelona though in La Liga

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
This looks like a nice option :D
That's what I said at the start, and because Inter aren't consistent enough they probably won't be a threat anyway

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

As far as I know, he's been left out of the squad for tommorrow so he can get back to his best for the Juve game.

BTW, Del Piero out, KAPO IN!!!
hmm okay.. look here...

Nothing Juventus for Cassano
23 10 2004

Beyond to the match tomorrow against Palermo, Antonio Cassano would have to jump also that one of thursday against the Juventus. To reveal it he has been the technician of the Rome, Gigi Of the Black ones.

"Antonio has need to work serene in order at least a ten of days - he has explained Of the Black ones - For this reason creed that beyond to that one tomorrow will jump also the challenge of thursday against the Juventus".

bad translate but u understand it i hope..!

Jul 28, 2002
hopefully he will proove we dont need another striker / winger and show his class :D....or lack of it :groan:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by tassard ] ++
But whatever they will do if we find them in the knock-out stages we'll do the same as 2 years before!!!
I would certainly hope so...

But I would like more if we faced Manure... and beat the crap out of them. So my MU fan friends stop making fun of me!

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

That's what I said at the start, and because Inter aren't consistent enough they probably won't be a threat anyway
They will surely be a threat but as you said they aren't consistent enough, besides, their defence sucks. I think only Juve and Milan are really able to win Serie A this season.

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
yea you right tassard

believe me guys real is nothing comparing to JUVENTUS

i have seen them againts kiev and they were shit

and because they now are winning at home againts a team that lost to a serie a giant at home with 1-5, doesent mean real is back the worst rivals in the champions leageu

FORZA JUVENTUS

in wat position is kapo playing???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)